Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

There are a lot of furniture storage options out there these days, but they aren't cheap.

Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    There are a lot of furniture storage options out there these days, but they aren't cheap.

THIS is what I came here for! but yeah, I need a raise.

https://tacticalwalls.com/

the jeep MOD is bad ass..

User Info Menu

I rarely lock my door and things are almost always where I left them.

The four amigos.JPG
    I just don't feel safe in gun free zones...

Grandmaster DeadeyeChrista'sdad's Avatar

User Info Menu

No wonder, with that pack of werewolves! LOL. All I have is a pair of oversized lab mutts. But they'll do.
    I hear They call him Flipper. Yes... yes, I'm serious.

User Info Menu

Jeez Joniki, Larry, Moe, Curley, and Shemp, on the end with his mouth open wanting to take a "Bite out of Crime"!!

User Info Menu

I used to stash guns around but when the neighbor had a house fire, I changed that habit. When the fire chief found out that she was a gun owner, he wanted to know where every gun was and where ammo was stored.

I now keep guns unloaded mostly and am getting better at keeping ammo in known locations. I donít want to watch my house burn because I answered Ďeverywhereí to that question. Itís a whole lot easier to just carry when at home, which is my practice anyway. No real need to reach for a stashed gun if thereís one on my hip. Iím not anticipating or planning around a Mr & Mrs Smith type shootout.

Iím not saying that Iím against strategically placed guns but just remember that if thereís a fire, youíll be asked to identify where everything is that could pose a hazard to a fireman.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I used to stash guns around but when the neighbor had a house fire, I changed that habit. When the fire chief found out that she was a gun owner, he wanted to know where every gun was and where ammo was stored.

I now keep guns unloaded mostly and am getting better at keeping ammo in known locations. I donít want to watch my house burn because I answered Ďeverywhereí to that question. Itís a whole lot easier to just carry when at home, which is my practice anyway. No real need to reach for a stashed gun if thereís one on my hip. Iím not anticipating or planning around a Mr & Mrs Smith type shootout.

Iím not saying that Iím against strategically placed guns but just remember that if thereís a fire, youíll be asked to identify where everything is that could pose a hazard to a fireman.
    Fair enough, mostly I just want my AR more accessible..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yup! View Post
    Fair enough, mostly I just want my AR more accessible..
    https://www.opticsplanet.com/shotloc...-gun-safe.html

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Expert

User Info Menu

Thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yup! View Post
    Thank you!
    You're welcome!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast