Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Consider the modification

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Fair enough.

Over the last few decades, my 60 has been my go to for many of the reasons you mention. I have toyed with some others and except for the P365xl; nothing has stuck.

I love the 60. Had a 3inch for many years. Should have not let that one get away.😕
    No Compromise

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by natdscott View Post
    hehehe..

Likewise. IBTL.
    Just letting all you guys now I will not lock this thread but I will kick some butts to the curb. Do not be one of those butts.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

My gun is like it came from the factory. It meets some of your criteria and fails on others. But I am comfortable with it.

Plus, my EDC is also my range gun...and my training gun...and my home defense gun...and my competition gun if I ever decide to do that.
    Anything is possible

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post

My gun is like it came from the factory. It meets some of your criteria and fails on others. But I am comfortable with it.

Plus, my EDC is also my range gun...and my training gun...and my home defense gun...and my competition gun if I ever decide to do that.
    i like it!! Very efficient! We have a saying...beware of the man with a worn looking gun...he knows how to use it..👍
    Last edited by Trapper Jim; 08-12-2020 at 17:36.
    No Compromise

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    Good to hear from him. Is he still selling goods for MGW? There is good money in these mods.
    You know lou? What did his first shop look like?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Pigeon View Post
    You know lou? What did his first shop look like?
    It’s just a name from the past for me. I had some work done on a Davis Model 10 that I wore out back in the day of the Bianchi Cup when revolvers were king. Also shot tons of PPC and will have to check my old records to see if Lou shot in any of the same matches. At the Brauer Cup in Mo one year 30 some years ago, we called it the day the revolver died as we watched a young Bill Wilson set the National Record for The falling plate event. We held umbrellas over Wilson as he used one of his pounded together colts in the pouring rain. That’s the year I bought a movable aimpoint mount for my winged revolver. It might have come from Ciamillo, however I remember he had a long lead time.
    No Compromise

User Info Menu

I had to get the old Smiths out and cycle them. One was so smooth, I had the box of ammo in my hand. My wife said I better not sell them.

I need a cigarette.

User Unknown

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Just letting all you guys now I will not lock this thread but I will kick some butts to the curb. Do not be one of those butts.
    Okay, Thor.

I’m just always interested to see how these kinda of threads go on the various forums. On the Hide, it would be 45 pages long by now, consisting mostly of angst and screaming. On Arfcom, he’d never have been there anyway. On 6BR, a lot of guys would ignore it because it is about pistols. National match, and other dedicated competition forums would be condescending toward most of the list EXCEPT what works for their sport.

Et cetera.
    President's Hundred
    A2 Service Rifle High Master XC
    Distinguished Rifleman
    1,000 yd A2 Service Rifle Expert
    Incessant Tinkerer

User Unknown

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    i like it!! Very efficient! We have a saying...beware of the man with a worn looking gun...he knows how to use it..
    Well yes, except that much like the stupidity of “pre ragged” baseball caps for the paper pusher types to wear to Home Depot on the weekend...

...we now have—for 5 low, low payments for just $299–pistols with pre-worn or “distressed” finishes.

Asinine, but everybody wants to be the next GD avenger, or at least look the part.

I can’t argue with the business model though: Find the want. Sell the want.
    President's Hundred
    A2 Service Rifle High Master XC
    Distinguished Rifleman
    1,000 yd A2 Service Rifle Expert
    Incessant Tinkerer

User Info Menu

Some of you guys are going to have to show me where I find more hours in a day. The most I have ever had was 24. I find a little time to get on this forum. I haven't even heard of the forums that Natd mentioned.

Anything is possible

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast