Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Beto will knock on your door

https://www.foxnews.com/media/beto-o...buyback-police

He has faith that Americans will respect the law and turn 'em in, or he'll send the popo.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I can't believe this guy is naive enough to think this would work. He's just creating hot takes every week to stay relevant.
    Of course, he's helping to expose the wildly left face of the D party so more power to him.

User Info Menu

perfect, another politician will put others life in danger just to further his own agenda, cause i assure you, when local law enforcment knocks on the door to collect weapons, francis will be sitting in the whitehouse writing concolance letters to the familys of all the other law enforcement officers who were killed knocking on doors collecting firearms!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

So he said Any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law," he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Does this mean he will direct the DEA to pursue all those ignoring the federal marijuana laws in states with medical and recreational use?
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post
    So he said Any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law," he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Does this mean he will direct the DEA to pursue all those ignoring the federal marijuana laws in states with medical and recreational use?
    Awww, you beat me to it. I was just off reading the linked article and had done my Control+C and came back here and you already did it!

I'll throw in that he must also be implying respect for America's immigration laws too then, right?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snorko View Post

But I guess breaking the constitutional law is perfectly fine.

I can think of a lot of 4 letter words I’d like to say, but I’ll keep them to myself.
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

1. Why is Beto attempting to rev up the cash flow of the smugglers. Do you know how many CQ311s you can bring in for the equivalent of meth, heroin, marijuana from Mexico?

2. Why does Beto believe that we will just sit there and wait for the police?
    The basics applied lead to expertise

User Info Menu

Last edited by Sigblitz; 4 Weeks Ago at 15:20.
    I'm gonna, riiiide 'till I can't no more.

Plinker

User Info Menu

658D8265-6F12-4779-AF6F-9C2E4C8B4724.jpeg

I swore this oath when I joined the USAF, and I have this sign displayed in my home.
    Might be difficult to see, but this oath also states “Against All Enemies Both Foreign And Domestic...”
    Congressmen/women take this same oath.
    We are being faced more & more within our elected officials as a Domestic enemy attacking Constitutional rights.

Ark

User Info Menu

Send bachelors.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast