• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    There it is! Do you hear it? The sound of INGO knees hitting the bottom of the desk.
    Beto
    A. Won't be president.
    B. Can't do any of the **** he says he will do if he is elected.
    C. Is just making noise for the media.
    D. Has some of us wrapped around the axle over his BS.

Have you considered that some of us may be concerned in case he gets selected as the VP of the Democratic nominee? That would give him a platform to continue spewing his garbage and he being from a must win Red state of Texas might be appealing to the Dem nominee.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Beto is a criminal, who if he wasn't part of the political class, would be ineligible for office because of multiple felonies.

He couldn't pass a 4473, so if he's coming for my gun, I'm going to have to arrest him. His buyback concept is also illegal as it's a straw purchase for himself, so I won't be turning anything over to anyone who shows up to my door.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The scary thing is that he got 48.3% of the vote in Texas just one year ago. I'm afraid Texas is destined to flip to blue eventually, and then they will be able to do whatever they want.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Any government that is willing to confiscate legally purchased firearms won't have an issue with giving orders to go from door, to door, to door searching.

While reading this thread, this famous quote from the book Gulag Archipelago came to mind...

and-how-we-burned-in-the-camps-later-thinking-what-31906074.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While reading this thread, this famous quote from the book Gulag Archipelago came to mind...

and-how-we-burned-in-the-camps-later-thinking-what-31906074.png

The problem, too many people would cower no matter what.
    Less people would have died at the nightclub shooting in FL if they had charged the shooter.
    They would have overwhelmed him.
    But they cowered and were taken out one at a time.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    The problem, too many people would cower no matter what.
    Less people would have died at the nightclub shooting in FL if they had charged the shooter.
    They would have overwhelmed him.
    But they cowered and were taken out one at a time.

I agree. Sheeple are sheeple. But if backed into a corner, how would a gun owner respond? Then multiply that by 20,000,000 gun owners who value freedom. The Spatans stopped the Persians with only 300 warriors. Makes for an interesting line of thought.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I know the FOPs have stated that they would refuse such a piece of trash legislation. They said this isn't Austria when Hitler was gearing up. I'm no longer an officer but my brothers keep me apprised of the sitrep at the meetings.

SnoopLoggyDog

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I have family and friends in law enforcement that feel the same way. The idea that Beto put forth is both absurd and chilling in concept. Here in Indiana, such an order to go door-to-door woud be a non-starter.

However, in places with a tradition of oppresive gun ownership restrictions,, such as NY or CA, they might try to carry out such a draconian order. It would be 1775 all over again.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If just 1% of gun owners fought back there would be an astounding amount of dead and wounded confiscators and gun owners. Do these politicians actually think that far ahead? How many innocent Americans on both sides would be dead or wounded let alone put in reeducation camps while enforcing an unconstitutional law.
    Exactly. I think most people think the government and police have numbers that outnumber the citizens or something. They dont. Rule of law only works because the supermajority allows it to work and are basically policing themselves, no law enforcement required. Most people will never need the police to come handle a dispute or family issue for them.
    The police and government would QUICKLY be overwhealmed and outnumbered as soon as people started fighting against confiscation. City services, food services, travel, electric, water, gas, and just basic everyday functions would be effected. Meanwhile you still have the real actual bad criminals still being criminals and robbing, looting, murdering, etc.
    These Democrats know what they are trying to promote. They want to destroy this country and seize power any way necessary no matter how many innocent people they harm even their own.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    A gratifying number of LEO agencies, including the national FOP, have come out and declared this DOA.
    Yrah they dont want their membership getting slaughtered. Of the ones that most certainly would enforce it.
    Many others simply would refuse and those are the good ones.

Im not shocked at all by these statements the left is making on confiscation. They know theyve went full leftTard so now they might as well ask for it all. When you go Tyranny, theres no going back.

Make no mistake there are plenty of ones on the right that support confiscation too. They just have to operate in the shadows to maintain their seats. But this government is full of tyrants on both sides. Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I agree. Sheeple are sheeple. But if backed into a corner, how would a gun owner respond? Then multiply that by 20,000,000 gun owners who value freedom. The Spatans stopped the Persians with only 300 warriors. Makes for an interesting line of thought.

They also didn't have much to lose. Standing up for yourself in the face of certain death is one thing. What happens when that corner also has your spouse and kids at the wrong end of threatening guns? How many people would say from my cold dead hands laying next to my family in the same condition? Plenty of people talk the talk but how long could they go without leaving the fortifications for groceries? For ammo? How many even have what could be misinterpreted as fortifications?

Again though, Beto is a distraction. They all know it wouldn't work, they just need to keep nibbling away at the edges as they have been.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Amen. I say that same thing. Once the full tyranny of gun confiscation starts why do the politicians think we will all stay in our houses and "wait" to be disarmed?

Yet we keep these very same crap sacks in the seats of power year after year after year. Maybe not "Us" specifically but yes, the electorate.
    So where is the actual problem.

Top Bottom