Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee authorities find weapons stash in hermit's underground bunker... woods

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    The zhotty pistol is probably a no go, looks like a full stock was cut. Once it has a stock, a shotgun is a shotgun. Now it would be an illegal sbs
    Yeah the guy is gonna be boned for that.
    Porkchop Sandwiches

User Info Menu

Perhaps not the right place to bring this up, but why is a short barreled shotgun illegal but a pistol with an even shorter barrel length is not ? What does cutting the barrel off have to do with any type of logic that creates an “illegal” firearm ?

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amboy49 View Post
    Perhaps not the right place to bring this up, but why is a short barreled shotgun illegal but a pistol with an even shorter barrel length is not ? What does cutting the barrel off have to do with any type of logic that creates an “illegal” firearm ?
    Key word here is "Logic"
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Ark

User Info Menu

Just goes to show that if you display aberrant enough behavior that "concerns" enough people, the authorities will find a way to jack you up. If only to make the calls about you stop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ark View Post
    Just goes to show that if you display aberrant enough behavior that "concerns" enough people, the authorities will find a way to jack you up. If only to make the calls about you stop.

Gotta pretend they're making that paycheck worth it, by nabbing a homeless guy in the woods and talking it up like he's some terrorist.
    Do not interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

Plinker

User Info Menu

So, if he lived there 7-10 years, I wonder if he could claim adverse possession to the property?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amboy49 View Post
    I didn’t make the rulez I just gotz to follow them?

User Info Menu

From what the picture shows there appears to a firearm missing. I wonder what happened to it?

User Info Menu

Scary stash of guns?
    Looks like the flea market junk table at a gunshow... stuff that gets taken back home at the end because nobody bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Scary stash of guns?
    Looks like the flea market junk table at a gunshow... stuff that gets taken back home at the end because nobody bought it.
    That's my basic opinion of most "arsenals" I see photos of from the news media.

Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast