Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

User Info Menu

This is great 3 OC threads active at once. This is better than politics.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Thatís also your problem, you TRY to tell, instead of teach. It comes off as well, you know by now.
    yada yada yada
    No Compromise

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    yada yada yada
    Exactly, NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE.

User Info Menu

Did this guy, perhaps, have a blonde mullet, a fu manchu moustache and a tiger in tow?
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jsx1043 View Post
    Did this guy, perhaps, have a blonde mullet, a fu manchu moustache and a tiger in tow?
    OMG I just finished watching that **** show yesterday!!!

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    OMG I just finished watching that **** show yesterday!!!
    the real criminal in that, is the person cutting hair in wynnewood oklahoma.
    2016 Colorado school of trades grad

User Info Menu

Can't be worse than the guy I seen wearing basketball shorts, cowboy boots, a Hawaiian shirt, and a John Deere baseball cap. He had a thigh holster with a monster looking High point in it. It was so loose it was just flopping all over the place. I was wondering win the velcro straps were going to give out because they looked like they were maybe half on.

People like this I really want to say something to, but would it make a difference?

What's with the CCW badges? Do they have your permit number on them?
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ndavid45 View Post
    Somebody needs to confess, I know it was one of you. Confessions can be sent to me via PM and you will be informed of what action needs to be taken to receive forgiveness.
    I don't own a Glock.
    I just don't feel safe in gun free zones...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DadSmith View Post
    Can't be worse than the guy I seen wearing basketball shorts, cowboy boots, a Hawaiian shirt, and a John Deere baseball cap. He had a thigh holster with a monster looking High point in it. It was so loose it was just flopping all over the place. I was wondering win the velcro straps were going to give out because they looked like they were maybe half on
    ...sounds like he lost a bet or was being hazed by his friends...that gives me a great idea for last place in FF this year
    sauce will thicken upon standing

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DadSmith View Post
    Can't be worse than the guy I seen wearing basketball shorts, cowboy boots, a Hawaiian shirt, and a John Deere baseball cap. He had a thigh holster with a monster looking High point in it. It was so loose it was just flopping all over the place. I was wondering win the velcro straps were going to give out because they looked like they were maybe half on.

People like this I really want to say something to, but would it make a difference?

What's with the CCW badges? Do they have your permit number on them?
    Must've been a Hickster.
    Ok, I'll leave now.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast