Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Thats right
    You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything. NRA Life Benefactor

Expert

User Info Menu

If the original question is: Is this as stupid as people can get? Then I fear the answer is: Sorry, you ain't seen nuttin' yet...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

So, we are discussing CHICAGO in an INDIANA gun forum? Well, OK, it is INGO.

Short answer, no. Look at the crime numbers in Chicago in the early '90s or 70s, etc. The turmoil in Chicago is: 1. confined to certain nieghborhoods without political influence. 2. are a fraction of what they used to be.
    Herman Cain had ryyyeeetttts too. Wear a damn mask.

User Info Menu

it's quiet outside, no smoke in the air. The fan appears not to be even running at Schloss Thor let alone excrement being tossed its way.

In some of the democRat run **** holes they may already be out of excrement. The SHTF quotient seems to be very geographically and politically sensitive at this time.

It's almost like elections have consequences.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chevyguy View Post
    So no driving around in old V-8 Interceptors? Attachment 88927
    It's not a convertible so I'll stick with my Shelby GT500. And we may or may not look like that picture on any given weekend.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

Plinker

User Info Menu

Chicago is Chicago. Let's leave that city be. Let them continue to burn their own city to the ground and blame Indiana for violence. It's amusing to watch other states mistakes and misfortunes, but we have an issue in our home state right now...

What we should be considering is the rising crime rate in our own state capitol. As the article says, we are on pace for our most violent year in the cities history. Shootings on the canal, gang violence. drug issues etc.
    Mayor Hogsett is a failure.

https://www.theindychannel.com/news/...n-indianapolis

User Info Menu

Stay frosty brothers, the police shooting protests start again tonight in Indy.
    1911s are like Glocks except they are for grown-ups.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pistol boy View Post
    Wait till they riot if Our president is re-elected.
    This is what I see as the big event to trigger shtf. No way can the communist left just sit and watch this happen.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Butch627 View Post
    Most of the people I know who actually live in Chicago are pretty unconcerned about all that is taking place there.
    I don't live in Chicago, and I still don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cosermann View Post
    Impossible to say without a definition for shtf. Some such events are obvious and sudden (i.e hurricanes, earthquakes, etc.). Sometimes a descent into shtf conditions (whatever those are) is more gradual the recognition of which is clouded by normalcy bias, optimism bias, denial, etc.

When your fire base is being over run.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast