• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DMTJAGER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2020
    WHITING
    Where have you been? The **** has been hitting the fan for years.

Corruption of the central state to its very core
    Demoralization of society and fostering of centralization and collectivism over individualism
    Marxist goons burning, looting, and murdering with impunity
    Elected "leaders" bending over to the Marxist goons
    "PC" "thought police" marginalizing and ostracizing any who challenge them or dare disagree
    Herding sheep with fear of a virus
    Destruction of the economy and explosion of the welfare state and unfunded government spending
    Devaluation of money
    On and on it goes.

Get ready, boys. Hell has come to breakfast.
    This 10x10x10x10^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    BLM and ANTIFA at their websites have proclaimed repeatedly their end game of completely destroying America and utterly subjugation of the white race. If white people hgave not seen the writing on the wall by now and do not start standing up and demanding the madness ends they will be come the Jews of 1933-1944 Nazi Germany and suffer a similar end.
    All those I have told this to repetedly have dismissed me as over reacting as it CAN NEVER happen here. Just as it couldn't possibly happen in Bosnia, Rwanda, Cambodia, and South Africa. It has been hapening here for 20+ yeras with over 20 million unborn babies murdered by on demand abortion. If we as a society have refused to protect the most innocent of us from legalized massacre what chance do adults stand from suffering a similar fate?

I hope I am wrong but I feel it s far far worse than most wish or are willing to accept.

Durring times of great peril those who's heads remain in the sand will soon be joined by the rest of their bodies.

Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    My cousin in a 1mil house in Lakeview had rioting and looting on his street 3 blocks South of his house. He was out of town when the rioting happened, His house is laughingly unsecure and he has nothing to protect himself but a baseball bat, he is in his late 50's. The girl who cuts my hair has her own salon in Lincoln Park, rioting and looting stopped a few blocks from her salon, she is in her early 60's. They both loathe Trump, support protesters, and are unconcerned about their safety. My cousins property taxes have tripled in the past decade. The neighborhoods that they both grew up in are now crime and drug infested slums. Their attitudes are the rule not the exception of of almost everyone I know in Chicago. 90 percent of the everyday crime in Chicago is nowhere near where they live their lives. They dismiss the threat of the crime that is increasingly coming closer to their daily lives.

Ask them again in 30 to 45 days and see if they still feel the same way.

Top Bottom