• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is what I see as the big event to trigger shtf. No way can the communist left just sit and watch this happen.

If DJT is kept in office he will not have any fears of re-election. He will have a free hand to deal with these idiot politico's that are standing by fiddling while their City's burn.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Still, he has pretty much practiced Federalism to date. Even though he has twitted about taking matters into his hands, he has allowed the States to make their own decisions on how to handle things. Which is actually what the Constitution says.

It is funny how the left has said he is Literally Hitler and he would declare Martial Law, and lately many Leftists have called for him to declare Martial Law.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    That's because they are numb to it.

My cousin in a 1mil house in Lakeview had rioting and looting on his street 3 blocks South of his house. He was out of town when the rioting happened, His house is laughingly unsecure and he has nothing to protect himself but a baseball bat, he is in his late 50's. The girl who cuts my hair has her own salon in Lincoln Park, rioting and looting stopped a few blocks from her salon, she is in her early 60's. They both loathe Trump, support protesters, and are unconcerned about their safety. My cousins property taxes have tripled in the past decade. The neighborhoods that they both grew up in are now crime and drug infested slums. Their attitudes are the rule not the exception of of almost everyone I know in Chicago. 90 percent of the everyday crime in Chicago is nowhere near where they live their lives. They dismiss the threat of the crime that is increasingly coming closer to their daily lives.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Still, he has pretty much practiced Federalism to date. Even though he has twitted about taking matters into his hands, he has allowed the States to make their own decisions on how to handle things. Which is actually what the Constitution says.

It is funny how the left has said he is Literally Hitler and he would declare Martial Law, and lately many Leftists have called for him to declare Martial Law.

I don't think he'll get off the rails no matter what the case, but I do believe he's going to deliver a reckoning if he keeps in office.

Seriously doubt he'd ever start going after the public, no matter how bad they may be. But a lot of people who have stabbed him in the back had better be looking over their shoulder after november. He may not even need to be president anymore to go after quite a few of them.

Cracker

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hanover
    Maybe free admissions to Indiana gun shows for Chicagoans?
    They've blamed their gun violence for years on us so may as well speed the process for them.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    Maybe free admissions to Indiana gun shows for Chicagoans?
    They've blamed their gun violence for years on us so may as well speed the process for them.
    The cousin I mentioned in the earlier post and I met for lunch at Bass Pro in Portage. He went in the door that went directly into the restaurant. After lunch I tried to get him to go up in the gun section and look around, I never saw him so uncomfortable and he refused. His father in his youth was an expert shooter and helped feed the family with long guns during the depression. The brainwashing of Chicago goes into the soul.

Cracker

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 10, 2020
    Hanover
    The cousin I mentioned in the earlier post and I met for lunch at Bass Pro in Portage. He went in the door that went directly into the restaurant. After lunch I tried to get him to go up in the gun section and look around, I never saw him so uncomfortable and he refused. His father in his youth was an expert shooter and helped feed the family with long guns during the depression. The brainwashing of Chicago goes into the soul.

Indoctrination like so many other things I'll keep to myself. Sad really.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, the second third would take months if not years to come to pass.

Katana1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    My cousin in a 1mil house in Lakeview had rioting and looting on his street 3 blocks South of his house. He was out of town when the rioting happened, His house is laughingly unsecure and he has nothing to protect himself but a baseball bat, he is in his late 50's. The girl who cuts my hair has her own salon in Lincoln Park, rioting and looting stopped a few blocks from her salon, she is in her early 60's. They both loathe Trump, support protesters, and are unconcerned about their safety. My cousins property taxes have tripled in the past decade. The neighborhoods that they both grew up in are now crime and drug infested slums. Their attitudes are the rule not the exception of of almost everyone I know in Chicago. 90 percent of the everyday crime in Chicago is nowhere near where they live their lives. They dismiss the threat of the crime that is increasingly coming closer to their daily lives.

Many years ago in another state, I married a girl and moved into her apartment. I began to see gang activity and crime in general. The people who lived in our neighborhood didn't see those things because that activity was "normal', business as usual to them. A neighbor called 911 to report a 9 yo boy drunk in the street. The 911 operator told her to drag him over to the curb so he wouldn't get hit by a car. After a number of acts of vandalism, like smashing all the rear car windows out on a single street, I gave my wife a couple choices. Either we move to a nicer neighborhood or I'm going to hide in the bushes and start shooting vandals. We moved shortly after that. I'm sure the neighborhood is not any better today.

IronHammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    SW Indiana
    Like a previous poster said, if you have to ask, then no. That being said, the pot is certainly boiling and getting hotter everyday. Progressives are taking bigger swings at conservatives and the public in general. Across the country, ordinary, innocent people (often elderly) are getting hurt on city streets, in grocery store parking lots and in gas stations by thugs and progressives. I doubt there will ever be a true SHTF moment but acts of violence will continue to increase. I expect it will eventually get to the point that progressives will begin bombing and setting fire to homes and businesses like what happened in the 70's. But like Reagan said, there is nowhere left to turn, America is the last, true bastion of freedom and it is here we will have to make our stand.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    I have a bad feeling that as the election gets closer, things will get worse. The fires will be fanned as much as possible to wind people up in the worst way. It won't help that President Trump has no filter and undoubtedly will say or tweet something that will be taken out of context then splashed over the media to the extreme on the hour, every hour, every day. Neither side will like or even accept the election results, but if Trump wins, I predict there will be riots and mayhem to make the George Floyd or Rodney King protests look tame.

It's gonna get ugly... just keep your head on a swivel and be prepared for the worst. I hope I'm wrong but have little faith in the idiots trying to force an agenda down our throats right now.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I actually think if Trump wins and gets both houses he will go after the funding sources of all of this nonsense and it will peter out fast. If he loses the nonsense will no longer be necessary and the people funding it will cut off the money and it all will end. If he wins and doesn't get the House than things will continue

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have a bad feeling that as the election gets closer, things will get worse. The fires will be fanned as much as possible to wind people up in the worst way. It won't help that President Trump has no filter and undoubtedly will say or tweet something that will be taken out of context then splashed over the media to the extreme on the hour, every hour, every day. Neither side will like or even accept the election results, but if Trump wins, I predict there will be riots and mayhem to make the George Floyd or Rodney King protests look tame.

It's gonna get ugly... just keep your head on a swivel and be prepared for the worst. I hope I'm wrong but have little faith in the idiots trying to force an agenda down our throats right now.

Yup, and if you’re not prepared by now...we’ll, that’s on you.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

If Trump wins you get riots for a new reason.
    If Biden wins the rioting doesn't stop.

I think we're SOL regardless. The anger needs to be targeted towards something and released somehow. This situation ends one of 2 ways, a major war with another country, or a civil conflict.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Many years ago in another state, I married a girl and moved into her apartment. I began to see gang activity and crime in general. The people who lived in our neighborhood didn't see those things because that activity was "normal', business as usual to them. A neighbor called 911 to report a 9 yo boy drunk in the street. The 911 operator told her to drag him over to the curb so he wouldn't get hit by a car. After a number of acts of vandalism, like smashing all the rear car windows out on a single street, I gave my wife a couple choices. Either we move to a nicer neighborhood or I'm going to hide in the bushes and start shooting vandals. We moved shortly after that. I'm sure the neighborhood is not any better today.

Did you keep the other appt as 'hunting property'?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Has the proverbial SHTF yet, why or why not?

If it has not, how will you know when it happens?

Chicago Shot Clock @ https://heyjackass.com/

A person is shot every...
    A person is murdered every...
    =============================
    Date Shot Murdered
    2020-07-12 2:24 12:04
    2020-07-13 2:22 12:00
    2020-07-14 2:22 11:55

Where have you been? The **** has been hitting the fan for years.

Corruption of the central state to its very core
    Demoralization of society and fostering of centralization and collectivism over individualism
    Marxist goons burning, looting, and murdering with impunity
    Elected "leaders" bending over to the Marxist goons
    "PC" "thought police" marginalizing and ostracizing any who challenge them or dare disagree
    Herding sheep with fear of a virus
    Destruction of the economy and explosion of the welfare state and unfunded government spending
    Devaluation of money
    On and on it goes.

Get ready, boys. Hell has come to breakfast.

IronHammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    SW Indiana
    If Trump wins you get riots for a new reason.
    If Biden wins the rioting doesn't stop.

I think we're SOL regardless. The anger needs to be targeted towards something and released somehow. This situation ends one of 2 ways, a major war with another country, or a civil conflict.

I've been saying this for some time now. Regardless of who wins the election we are in for a rough time. Even if we went to war with China (which seems increasingly likely) the progressives will never let up on the right. Then we American will have to fight wars on two fronts: without and within

Top Bottom