Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Packing a firearm at the Family Reunion.

User Info Menu

Packing a firearm at the Family Reunion.

We had our yearly family reunion today. As usual a lot of food, laughing, pictures and fun. What was different this year than past years reunions was over 50% of my family where packing a firearm. Usually 3 or 4 did. So what has the family up in arms so to speak?

Other than reminiscing, most of the talk was about the lawlessness and riots going on. What I seen today was amazing to say the least. My family is split about 50/50 Democrat and Republican a few libertarians mixed in. All were in agreement the lawlessness must be stopped by whatever means necessary. Which was surprising as well. Many of my die hard Democrat voting family members said they were voting for Trump this year.

I think if the election isn't rigged Trump wins big this election.

That said how many people pack a firearm to a family reunion?
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Mine are in Page or Oak Hill, WV or Ripley, Sardis or Jackson, Mississippi.. If one shows up without a firearm, you will not be in any Here Watch this Videos....

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere KellyinAvon's Avatar

User Info Menu

My motto is, "Always lawful, usually armed." I see you're from Ripley County, my Mom is originally from Sunman. Her Dad/my Grandpa had long guns over every door in the house. The old pictures of me and my cousins at Christmas with the family and pictures of the family at various events? There were few pictures you didn't see a gun!!

Based on what I observed as a small child, everybody there is armed. Carry on!!!
    INGOer #25,448

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Well I pack everywhere regardless these days. If you do not want me to carry at your place well I just wont come to your place I guess.
    If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I have CC'd at the last few reunions.

User Info Menu

I was armed at my dad's memorial, and funeral, in Texas......
    Bushido is all very well in it's way, but it is no match for a 30-06.......Jeff Cooper

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Not necessarily at reunions, but most gatherings end with some steel targets getting blasted.

The in-laws house is usually pistols.

Mom and Dad s house is a mixed range of pistol and rifle shooting.

User Info Menu

most of the family on dad's side carry, some on mom's.
    Last get together was this spring for a cousin's B-day. I couldn't even guess how many were packing, 10 for sure, including the B-day boy.
    His wife gave him a Henry. 22
    "Courage is Being Scared to Death, but Saddling up Anyway" - John Wayne
    INGO# 3207

Keeper of the Hammer

User Info Menu

Reunions are meant to carry your barbeque gun!
    INGO Classified Ad Rules
    INGO Forum Rules
    Click here to become an INGO
    Click here if you are interested in advertising

User Info Menu

Always. The joy of sitting in my aunt's kitchen listening to her ramble on about how her son carries and he's "gonna shoot himself in the butt someday." while I sit there across the table with a gun IWB and she has no clue. I think he carries IWB @4oclock/8oclock like me and she doesnt realize he's got it in a holster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast