Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Whites facing Genocide in South Africa

User Info Menu

I would not expect any help for them from the world community. The libs will play up the "they deserve it due to apartheid" decades ago.

Shooter

User Info Menu

South Africa is why we can't have nice things.
    Makes you sick to think how people will attempt to 'justify' wholesale torture, rape, and slaughter.
    Nazis are given no quarter by civilized society - why should the African National Congress be exempt from criticism of direct, targeted attacks?

This is so similar to the Weimar Republic of 1932 and Rwanda of 1994 that I very seriously believe it will reach those proportions.
    The nation of South Africa has been a powderkeg for decades now, and two wrongs don't make a right,
    no matter how much the disgusting Statist-liberalesque media tries to spin it that way.

User Info Menu

Genocide Watch chief Dr. Gregory Stanton explained, powerful communist forces also hope to abolish private-property ownership and crush all potential resistance.
    Well communists will be communists.

Now, why was it the 2A was put in there again?
    INGOer #18,319

Expert

User Info Menu

Wasn't justice Ginsberg just saying she would model a new constitution after that of South Africas?

User Info Menu

I was surprised that the Genocide Watch organization was concerned about the whites being systematically disarmed. I am glad they were aware of why and the dangers inherent in that.

User Info Menu

It's Africa, and I should care why? Whe have our own issues. They built their own house, they can tend it too.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I would not expect any help for them from the world community. The libs will play up the "they deserve it due to apartheid" decades ago.
    Probably so.
    But racism is racism
    evil is evil
    No matter who's doing what to whom.

While we all sit here in relative stability, the world is a friggin mess, financially, ethically and morally.

THE END IS NEAR
    no longer a member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mackey View Post
    Probably so.
    But racism is racism
    evil is evil
    No matter who's doing what to whom.

While we all sit here in relative stability, the world is a friggin mess, financially, ethically and morally.
    We do too much for too many in too many places as it is while ignoring too much inside our own borders. Are they going to come to our aid when we will (eventually) need it?
    negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.

User Info Menu

From the article, it sounds a lot like you didn't build that.

"Every place you go where communists have taken over, they take away private ownership because private ownership gives people the power — the economic power — to oppose their government. Once you have taken that away, there is no basis on which you can have the economic power to oppose the government."

Dr. Gregory Stanton
    hooky is an unknown quantity at this point.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast