Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
    Shooter

User Info Menu

Turkey and the Kurds Hold the Key to Defeating the Islamic State

This is a really good look at the Kurds on the ground in Syria and Iraq and why the US is going to have to change the way they're looking at the Kurds there. Turkey is also going to have to make a course correction if they want to make any headway against the IS. Many, if not most, of the Kurdish groups are considered terrorist organisations by the US and Turkey, despite the fact that they're really the most moderate of the combatants in the region and stand to deal the most damage against IS in the long run.

https://news.vice.com/article/turkey...-islamic-state
    Last edited by mrjarrell; 10-03-2014 at 16:47.

User Info Menu

We are so Blessed to have such a brilliant tactician and diplomat post on INGO...The rush you must get having all of the solutions to all of the Worlds problems must be the greatest high of all....

Your talent is wasted here and you should seek an appointment with the DOD or the UN.....I am sure a headhunter for the UN will eventually find your posts but you ought to at least send them an email with links to one of your "finally someone gets it posts" so you can get out there right now making the world a better and more wonderful place....

I think we should hire Hells Angels or other 1% biker gangs to handle security at rock concerts...They are pretty moderate these days (as far as gangs go) and would do a great job keeping the riff raff out of concerts and the trouble that ensues...

Let them start at the Gathering of the Juggalos...I like the way you think....

Shooter

User Info Menu

I think we should quit wasting our blood and treasure on that sh**thole and let them wipe each other out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I think we should quit wasting our blood and treasure on that sh**thole and let them wipe each other out.
    They won't wipe each other out. And we will spend more blood fighting them here if we stop fighting them there.
    Never stop burning tin.

User Info Menu

LOL

A at glance I read the title as: Turds Hold the Key to Defeating the Islamic State
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Expert

User Info Menu

We will lose our blood and treasure if we left them duke it out, because one group will ultimately win, it will be the most brutal group that will be involved in making money by sex slavery, stolen oil, drugs, etc, they will be able to finance everything they want, exactly what ISIS is doing, and will grow strong enough to bring the fight to your front door. Fighting them over there is a lot better than fighting them here.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse always gets the cheese!

User Info Menu

In the "interesting bedfellows" category:
    BBC News - Islamic State crisis: Peshmerga fighters head to Turkey

Iraqi Kurdish forces are travelling to Turkey, from where they plan to cross into Syria to battle Islamic State (IS) militants besieging the town of Kobane.
    Officials said a plane carrying 150 Peshmerga had left Irbil. Their heavy weapons will be transported by land.
    In the story is this pic:

Curious that the rifle has a tactical foregrip, but dude is rocking it old school using the mag.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    In the "interesting bedfellows" category:
    BBC News - Islamic State crisis: Peshmerga fighters head to Turkey

In the story is this pic:

Curious that the rifle has a tactical foregrip, but dude is rocking it old school using the mag.
    The curious part is what why is Tom Sellek spotting for him?

User Info Menu

I think we should hire Hells Angels or other 1% biker gangs to handle security at rock concerts..
    Pffft, four people died but four were born. So, it all evened out.

Fighting ISIL to the last drop of Kurdish blood? Now where have I heard this before?

If only all sides could lose here.

he curious part is what why is Tom Sellek spotting for him?
    Because TC had the day off.
    The basics applied lead to expertise

User Info Menu

Dude. Magnum only carried a .45. That's Inigo Montoya. He put a skeleton stock and 30 rounder on his rapier.

Resident Warning Shot Statist.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast