Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 410 of 475 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4743

User Info Menu

Republicans have started donating to Marianne Williamson to ensure her a spot in future Democratic debates by making sure she hits the donation requirement.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/1598726001/
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

User Info Menu

Well played, Republicans!
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

The White House is distributing tickets for President Donald Trump's July Fourth speech on the Mall to Republican donors and political appointees, prompting Democratic lawmakers to question whether the administration's planned celebration violates federal ethics rules.
    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/whit...onors-1.588573

Is this ok with you guys? Should GOP donors (and you know it's MEGA donors) jump to the front of the line for this event? Should the 4th be turned into a partisan event? I personally think that of ALL the days we should rise above political bickering and exclusion, it should be the 4th. The 4th should be for all Americans, not this or that political party, not just wealthy, middle, or the poor; just Americans.

This seems kinda swampish.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

I am sure it would be GOP who buy the tickets to watch Pelosi get drunk and fall off her broom, and that would be for all Americans also...
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

regarding the military vehicles in washington tonight

there are weirdos on twitter that are hoping the military is coming to seize control of the government from tyrant trump

there are also weirdos on twitter that liken it to soviet russia dictator moves

everything is cranked to 11, all the time.
    Let that be my contrarian reply...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    I am sure it would be GOP who buy the tickets to watch Pelosi get drunk and fall off her broom, and that would be for all Americans also...
    and the dems would blame it on the broom

Expert

User Info Menu

Just tell her to treat it like a horizontal pole...

Plinker

User Info Menu

Then a guy would have to be drunk to watch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/whit...onors-1.588573

Is this ok with you guys? Should GOP donors (and you know it's MEGA donors) jump to the front of the line for this event? Should the 4th be turned into a partisan event? I personally think that of ALL the days we should rise above political bickering and exclusion, it should be the 4th. The 4th should be for all Americans, not this or that political party, not just wealthy, middle, or the poor; just Americans.

This seems kinda swampish.
    Donors should only get special seating, if the seating is on private property, owned or rented by the GOP.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    Then a guy would have to be drunk to watch
    I would need advance notice as to have an elective lobotomy...