The [Current Year] General Political/Salma Hayek discussion thread, part 4!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut, to answer your question, we're talking about a specific lying **********. And, ya, Trump tells some whoppers. So one could say he's a liar. Not sure he's a ********** though. So there's that.

Oh I can make something fit in "**********." Trust me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The Pentagon has reportedly begun planning a military parade at the request of President Trump. Trump repeatedly has expressed an interest in holding a display of America’s military might, and upped his calls for a parade after witnessingthe Bastille Day celebrations on a trip to France last summer.

Pentagon planning grand military parade for Trump: report | TheHill

Well, that should carry a nice price tag. Kinda torn on the idea... while it would look cool, this just isn't something we do in America, just to do it. We celebrate soldiers coming home with a parade, but as an expression of military might? I don't dig the idea.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis

Well, that should carry a nice price tag. Kinda torn on the idea... while it would look cool, this just isn't something we do in America, just to do it. We celebrate soldiers coming home with a parade, but as an expression of military might? I don't dig the idea.

May 1st is on a Tuesday this year. Kinda cuts in to the partying. But if there’s free vodka and pelmeni stands on the street corners, I’m in!!

[FONT=&quot]Nostrovia!

[/FONT]

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Our military is certainly marketed, but not so much in the thumping our own chests kind of way. We generally don't have to talk, we just show up, rip your head off and :poop: down your throat before you know what hit you.

Sounds like more expensive grandstanding by Trump. How about they spend that money on some decent boots?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Yeah...

lesbian-brokeback-mountain-remake-starring-margot-robbie-and-emma-watson-29426759.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom