Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 411 of 579 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5788
    KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/whit...onors-1.588573

Is this ok with you guys? Should GOP donors (and you know it's MEGA donors) jump to the front of the line for this event? Should the 4th be turned into a partisan event? I personally think that of ALL the days we should rise above political bickering and exclusion, it should be the 4th. The 4th should be for all Americans, not this or that political party, not just wealthy, middle, or the poor; just Americans.

This seems kinda swampish.
    It better not turn into a campaign speech.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your cafť experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

. . . some absolute ****ing moron is going to stand in front of the tanks, aren't they
    All play means something.

User Info Menu

Trump denies administration has dropped push to add citizenship question to census, a day after the DOJ said the White House had abandoned the effort

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo59 View Post
    I would need advance notice as to have an elective lobotomy...
    I'd rather have a bottle a' front o' me than a frontal lobotomy.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Trump denies administration has dropped push to add citizenship question to census, a day after the DOJ said the White House had abandoned the effort
    So Trump is saying that someone went over his head and made it up? Or, more likely, he didn't like that the media was call this a "defeat," so he changed his mind.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post

Is this ok with you guys? Should GOP donors (and you know it's MEGA donors) jump to the front of the line for this event? Should the 4th be turned into a partisan event? I personally think that of ALL the days we should rise above political bickering and exclusion, it should be the 4th. The 4th should be for all Americans, not this or that political party, not just wealthy, middle, or the poor; just Americans.

This seems kinda swampish.
    If itís for a political speech I donít really care. If itís for the national celebration, Iíd rather itís free to everyone, and doesnít pander to rich donors. But swamp? I dunno about that. And itís certainly not something that worthy of dialing #resistance up to 11, like the bat**** crazies are doing.
    I have spoken.
    If youíre woke you dig it.
    My pronouns: **** off

User Info Menu

Typical for disingenuous dumocraps to get all butthurt. They just want to sit there with their ass-faces on and try to ruin the celebration just like they are trying to ruin the country.

================================================== ====
    An official from the RNC, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss the group's inner workings, said in an email that the Democratic National Committee had also received passes to White House events when a Democrat was in the Oval Office.

"It's standard practice for the RNC to receive a small number of tickets to events just as the DNC did under Democrat Presidents," the official said. "This is routine for events like the White House Christmas Open Houses, Garden Tours in spring and fall, etc."
    ================================================== ====

Personally I wouldn't want ANY dumocraps there since they have proven they can't behave themselves.

If any President deserves a grand American holiday it is Trump.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    I'd rather have a bottle a' front o' me than a frontal lobotomy.
    That is one of my favorite sayings!
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

These people are hilarious

User Info Menu

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...d70_story.html

Amash is leaving Republican party. It really doesn't feel like that long ago issues of fiscal responsibility were in the forefront of Conservatives minds. Now it's taken a back seat to arbitrary partisan wedge issues.