Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 442 of 493 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 452 492 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 4922

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Plus, if you succeed in feminizing 100% of the male population as is an integral part of Cultural Marxism as it exists today, the term "chick flick" will be replaced by "flick."
    Wouldn't that also be a case of institutionalized cultural appropriation? Double edged sword and all that!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

I love Elon.

I'd expand, said the Narrator, but there's a curfew.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianPatriot View Post
    The Femmes were ahead of the curve. One more unintended consequence of the information age
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Because it's been mentioned in this thread before... The Artcraft Theatre is showing Blazing Saddles next weekend... tempted to go.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    Because it's been mentioned in this thread before... The Artcraft Theatre is showing Blazing Saddles next weekend... tempted to go.
    Racist!
    -embracing cognitive dissonance sets you free.
    -spread the word to save the r-word.
    -advocacy is sane; activism is retarded.
    -what if you’re full of ****?

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Sure you can handle all the triggers? That film was purposely dripping with satirical stereotypes back in the day that left nothing untouched including race, religion, sex and good 'ol white male politics.

Brilliant movie for it's time because everyone got it. The SJW crowd should be lauding this film. But they don't get it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Sure you can handle all the triggers? That film was purposely dripping with satirical stereotypes back in the day that left nothing untouched including race, religion, sex and good 'ol white male politics.

Brilliant movie for it's time because everyone got it. The SJW crowd should be lauding this film. But they don't get it.

The SJW crowd should not exist as they do, but they do exist . . . because they don't get it.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

You may want to call for tickets, they were talking sold out when we got our tickets 2 or 3 weeks ago and it's only one night.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Joe Rogan did a long one with Russell Brand. You might be surprised to find out Brand is quite reasonable. Believes in biology.

Language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5jCvRHEFk

User Info Menu

No more movies for him now.
    He broke with the loonies.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html