Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Str8-Shot View Post
    I donít wish cancer or death on anyone, but it sure would be great to have Trump replace her with a true constitutionalist judge. The liberal implosion would be so horribly terrific to watch.
    Again......

User Info Menu

I donít wish cancer or death on anyone, but it sure would be great to have Trump replace her with a true constitutionalist judge. The liberal implosion would be so horribly terrific to watch.
    Yeah, if you thought the last confirmation was a circus wait until the next one!

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    Yeah, if you thought the last confirmation was a circus wait until the next one!
    If he puts a woman up they at least do not have the frat party sex scandal angle to work from.

User Info Menu

I think it was mentioned on INGO just after the Kavanaugh ****show but.....

It would be funny if Trump nominates a Tranny for the next judge. The liberals heads would explode.
    Wouldn't really be much of a stretch, they all wear them black dresses anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

If The Notorious RBG does move on up to a mansion in the sky, God rest her soul, one could hope this well-qualified and tried female justice would find the courage (along with her family) to be put through the meat-grinder confirmation process. Almost too much to ask after seeing what the Left put Kavanaugh through. Being they couldn't foment hate based on misogyny or racism, my bet is that they make her out to be a religious nut and homophobe.

Amy Coney Barrett.jpg

User Info Menu

I donít wish cancer or death on anyone.

Nor do I.

I simply wish the evil statist ***** would go back to the hole she crawled out of and let liberty be.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by srad View Post
    If The Notorious RBG does move on up to a mansion in the sky, God rest her soul, one could hope this well-qualified and tried female justice would find the courage (along with her family) to be put through the meat-grinder confirmation process. Almost too much to ask after seeing what the Left put Kavanaugh through.
    Amy Coney Barrett.jpg
    I was actually hoping Trump would pick her over Kavanaugh.
    Turned out o.k. despite the circus.

I'd love to see her nominated, and accept, if the opportunity arises.
    Dormant U.S.Marine/ NRA Benefactor-Life

User Info Menu

Liberals hate the idea of the Constitution being enforced. If Trump picks a Constitutionalist, full-blown meltdown.
    It's ok! I'm an INGO member!

Todd Young (R-IN)
    https://www.young.senate.gov/contact

Mike Braun (R-IN)
    Contact@Braun.Senate.Gov

Find your U.S. Rep
    http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

/l ,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_)-()_)-o-)_)

User Info Menu

I had mentioned i read an article awhile back retirement was coming(post 69) and that her cancer was back(post 73) We know the cancer came back, so now lets hope the retirement is next!

User Info Menu

Last edited by HKUSP; 1 Week Ago at 22:54.
    Warning! Driver carries MORE than $20 in ammunition.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast