• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There really should be a mandatory retirement age for judges. 80?

When a chicken with calcium deficiency has better bone structure than you, it's time to take it easy. It's great that one's mind can stay sharp, but perhaps it should be used to write memoirs at 85. Not SCOTUS decisions.

In any event, I hope Ruth pulls through and retires soon.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    You can give her all the well wishes you want but there is no way she is retiring until they unplug the machines. It would not shock me that if she went into a coma they would keep her on life support until the end of Trump's second term. They'll spend a couple Weekends at Bernie's, stretch out the funeral with flags at half mast for a month and slow walk Trump's nomination. Let's hope the Republicans enjoy the new found balls they discovered with Kavanaugh and push through the next nominee. Of course the nominee will have to be a woman, well because.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Ann coulter said the next nominee should be a man because they are out of tricks. Need to make them try to do it again so maybe the public will finally see who they are

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I want them to nominate a really hot woman so I can get on tv and claim she sexually assaulted me at a party years ago. Couldn’t be any more of a **** show than with the last nominee.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I want them to nominate a really hot woman so I can get on tv and claim she sexually assaulted me at a party years ago. Couldn’t be any more of a **** show than with the last nominee.

Committee Hearing on C-Span:

Sir, please show us on the doll where she touched you. I remind you that you are under oath.

No%20more%20naked%20Barbies%21.jpg

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Rush Limbaugh is saying there are liberals calling the hospital where RBG is being treated and offering their own ribs, "if she needs them".
    No joke.

In my best Bugs Bunny voice, "What a maroon"!

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I dunno. If they donated their brains to science, we might be on to something.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I dunno. If they donated their brains to science, we might be on to something.

I just heard a joke the other day that went something like this,

A doctor told his patient that she had brain cancer, and they needed to do a brain transplant.
    The patient asked how much that would cost and the doctor laid out the price structure as so,
    We can get you a Republican brain for $5000, or we can get you a Democrat brain for $23,800.

The patient asked, "Why the big price difference doc?"
    The doctor answered simply, "We have to charge less for the Republican brains because they have been used".

Top Bottom