• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Rush Limbaugh is saying there are liberals calling the hospital where RBG is being treated and offering their own ribs, "if she needs them".

Based on her age I am pretty sure Ruth's ribs originally came from that place in Chicago.

68GZIh1G.png

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    She is lucky she did not break a hip at that age. I won't wish her any harm. The scary thing is I seen an interview she did a while back and other then taking a moment to rethink her words she was pretty dam lucid. She just thinks differently then most of us. I also think that she probably doesn't have much of a life out side of the court.

But I think in my golden years I would be spending time with my grand kids.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    She is lucky she did not break a hip at that age. I won't wish her any harm. The scary thing is I seen an interview she did a while back and other then taking a moment to rethink her words she was pretty dam lucid. She just thinks differently then most of us. I also think that she probably doesn't have much of a life out side of the court.

But I think in my golden years I would be spending time with my grand kids.

I'm betting this right here is what keeps her on the bench. I don't know much about her life, but I do know that when some people retire it really does them in. If she were to retire tomorrow, injury/illness or not, I wouldn't expect to see her live past a year. Some people "live for their job" meaning they love it, in her case I think it's a necessity that keeps her going.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I'm betting this right here is what keeps her on the bench. I don't know much about her life, but I do know that when some people retire it really does them in. If she were to retire tomorrow, injury/illness or not, I wouldn't expect to see her live past a year. Some people "live for their job" meaning they love it, in her case I think it's a necessity that keeps her going.

My FIL worked his ass off. Worked until he was 65. Six months later and he was gone. Sucks! He was looking forward to some free years to do stuff.

But then some people love what they do and really don't plan on retiring. I sure didn't. Heart problems grounded me. It sucks. I want to work. But I would not last long. I am pretty much retired.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Ruthie is a tough lady. She will probably die on the bench. Literally. If she does retire we will know she has very serious issues and probably is circling the drain.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So all RBG needs to do is last a year, retire, and then we wait until 2020 before the next justice is confirmed, right?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    What convenient timing. She missed Kavanaugh's swearing in ceremony during her hospital stay.

CBS reported she is back working and "cracking" jokes.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Another good thing if she retires is that we will see a sharp increase in cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Canada could capitalize on it by coming up with a program for liberals to migrate there

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Another good thing if she retires is that we will see a sharp increase in cases of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Canada could capitalize on it by coming up with a program for liberals to migrate there

Have any of the many, many liberals who said they’d move there if Trump won, Etc. EVER moved there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I get it.

But winning elections in the right chamber has consequences. You can do what the other guys don't like.

Enough crazy talk, Don’t you remember when the Democratic Senate filibustered/blocked Obamas nominations just like they did Dubya’s?

I fundamentally disagree with how McConnell dealt with Garland’s nomination, but these two situations are not alike.

Top Bottom