Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    I agree, we need those that come here to assimilate and be productive members of society. My beef was with the attitude. Give me a break.

Odds are we have more domestic legit crazies that will do us harm than sleeper cells IMHO.
    They will not assimilate CM. Have you been into he areas in the city. The congregate in groups and expand as they drive the locals out of the area. We have seen it around us but in truth the locals that were driven out was a welcome site to see them leave. But it was the Hispanics that dislocated the night dwellers. My issues are with the so called "Refuge's" that have zero intentions of adapting the American way of life. They are angry. Ill mannered and hard to deal with. Not all of them but enough that you have no idea what you are about to encounter.

I call . Let them fix the crap holes they are escaping from. They have over ran everything on the west side pretty much.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jludo View Post
    Jesus tucker and his guest are unbearable. I wish there was a news network that put two well meaning opposing views up and let the viewer decide who's right.

Their argument is that all these Christians charities are lobbying the states in order to fill their coffers with lucrative refugee resettlement money?
    So if the state department didn't foot any of the bill and charities could cover all the costs of resettlement itd be ok?

We're a wealthy nation, we can afford to take in a couple refugees here and there. That's not going to be our demise.
    That does not sound very Libertarian to me. Unless they are expected to vote for legalization of weed.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cameramonkey View Post
    Odds are we have more domestic legit crazies that will do us harm than sleeper cells IMHO.
    Total BS...

User Info Menu

I'm still looking forward to learning how many "refugees" Jludo is taking in.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    I'm still looking forward to learning how many "refugees" Jludo is taking in.
    I'm betting its 0

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    I'm betting its 0
    Surely not. I bet he is richer than 95% of the people on the entire planet; if not more.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Surely not. I bet he is richer than 95% of the people on the entire planet; if not more.
    What does that have to do with advocating for certain government policies? I've never treated a poor kid for leukemia yet I can still advocate for Medicaid.
    How many guys in their 20s do we expect to have the resources to single handedly take in and support a refugee family?
    Im comfortable in where and how much I give to charity and what kind of an impact I can have on those around the world less fortunate than I am. That's all I can do at the moment but in the future I'd have zero qualms with taking in someone.
    Last edited by Jludo; 01-05-2020 at 02:52.

User Info Menu

We need to end 90% of the immigration to this country.
    It does more harm than good at this point.
    Yeah I understand that everyone wants to live here and reap the rewards. Even if you are a hard worker. Well too bad. Its not a right to come here. We need to close the borders and start taking care of our own. Stop 50% of all foreign aid now and another 40% within 5 years too.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    We need to end 90% of the immigration to this country
    We need to end all immigration into this country. (except for world wide experts in various fields who are specifically requested to be here.)

Then once there's no more homeless, no more ghettos, and our people are once again united, only let small numbers in if they can benefit us.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    We need to end all immigration into this country. (except for world wide experts in various fields who are specifically requested to be here.)

Then once there's no more homeless, no more ghettos, and our people are once again united, only let small numbers in if they can benefit us.
    Right. That was my allowance for 10%. We are agreed

NRA Patron Life Member

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast