Eric Holcomb pushing for refugee resettlement in Indiana?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    We're a wealthy nation, we can afford to take in a couple refugees here and there. That's not going to be our demise.[/QUOTE]

We are in debt to our eyeballs. No longer wealthy

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    We're a wealthy nation, we can afford to take in a couple refugees here and there. That's not going to be our demise.

We are in debt to our eyeballs. No longer wealthy[/QUOTE]

Thats a different debate but find me a politician willing to address that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In this thread we see who votes blue & who votes red.
    Its time to close the door America, feeling guilty for these people is ridiculous and expensive.

It should make no difference what party you are in bed with. Follow the laws. We are over run with these system drain puss bags right now. They had to close the emergency room at the west side Eskonazi hospital because they were being over ran. Stop the flow. Shut the gates.

If you want them opt to take some of them in and help them assimilate. Pay the fees and overhead while they drain you and turn your property into the same crap hole they are allegedly escaping from. Make the call. Get set up. Set a few more places at th table. Be ready to raise goats and chickens as that is what they do. Ask me how I know.

This crap has to stop.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'd be curious to put you in decades past and watch you rail against the Irish and the Italians coming over ruining our country. Im guessing you'r relatives came over on the Mayflower and immigrants have been ruining the country ever since?

Most all of them came in and became citizens. Worked. Built themselves into something.

My relatives came in as servitude slave labor.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'll gladly open up my doors. (Just dont tell my wife. LOL)
    swedish_bikini_team.jpeg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'd be curious to put you in decades past and watch you rail against the Irish and the Italians coming over ruining our country. Im guessing you'r relatives came over on the Mayflower and immigrants have been ruining the country ever since?
    Which ancestor would you like to talk about?
    I am descended from William Bradford who came over on the mayflower. His descendant (my ancestor) General Andrew Lewis fought in the revolution to establish this nation. I have several other documented patriots in my family ancestry but the most well known is General George Washington who also helped establish this nation.
    Later on down the road i have many others who served in and were wounded in every war in this nations history all the way up to myself in the war on terror. I think we earned our place in this country and assimilated.
    These people (many of them) are not interested in that. They take take take take and are not interested in learning english or how to be part of the diverse culture here. Our government PAYS these people money. They give them thousands of dollars to start businesses and buy houses and buy food and medical expenses and reproduce.
    It is a damn shame. It is NOTHING comparable to my ancestors who came here and helped to found and build America into the country of greatness, and now moochers.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I'm pretty sure the state department has already been doing this for years here in Indy around Madison and stop 11 .

There's a large population of Mung's / Nung's / something to that effect around that area and an IMPD officer started an outreach program trying to deal with them because they're clannish and not assimilating well.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Which ancestor would you like to talk about?
    I am descended from William Bradford who came over on the mayflower. His descendant (my ancestor) General Andrew Lewis fought in the revolution to establish this nation. I have several other documented patriots in my family ancestry but the most well known is General George Washington who also helped establish this nation.
    Later on down the road i have many others who served in and were wounded in every war in this nations history all the way up to myself in the war on terror. I think we earned our place in this country and assimilated.
    These people (many of them) are not interested in that. They take take take take and are not interested in learning english or how to be part of the diverse culture here. Our government PAYS these people money. They give them thousands of dollars to start businesses and buy houses and buy food and medical expenses and reproduce.
    It is a damn shame. It is NOTHING comparable to my ancestors who came here and helped to found and build America into the country of greatness, and now moochers.

Exactly ! ..... there is NO comparison. What's happening today has no correlation to the mass immigration of Europeans in days of yore.
    And although they smile and wave at me, based on attempting to communicate with them, I doubt if my new Burmese neighbors have enough command of the English language to effectively call 911 should my house catch on fire while I slept.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm pretty sure the state department has already been doing this for years here in Indy around Madison and stop 11 .

There's a large population of Mung's / Nung's / something to that effect around that area and an IMPD officer started an outreach program trying to deal with them because they're clannish and not assimilating well.

Hmong.

Hmong People

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah those guys.

So anyways whenever jing ping gives the orders those Hmong (sleeper cells) will activate.

OK, Boomer.

Is this the same one, or a different one that will tell all the convenience store owners to close down and take up arms against us?

Oh brother.

EDIT: And you are obviously ignorant on the topic. They are refugees because they were persecuted over there. By your logic we shouldnt allow the Yzidis in either because ISIS/ISIL will call them up. :rolleyes: Dude, the Hmong are here because they are the enemy of multiple totalitarian regimes over there.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    OK, Boomer.

Is this the same one, or a different one that will tell all the convenience store owners to close down and take up arms against us?

Oh brother.

EDIT: And you are obviously ignorant on the topic. They are refugees because they were persecuted over there. By your logic we shouldnt allow the Yzidis in either because ISIS/ISIL will call them up. :rolleyes: Dude, the Hmong are here because they are the enemy of multiple totalitarian regimes over there.

Who cares who the Hmongs enemies are. We cant be the worlds charity forever. Sometimes they are gonna have to sort that s*** out themselves.

Enough is enough!!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    We are at peak refugee, so unless some of you heart bleeders pony up your houses and wallets to adopt a leach or leach family we simply can’t afford more.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Who cares who the Hmongs enemies are. We cant be the worlds charity forever. Sometimes they are gonna have to sort that s*** out themselves.

Enough is enough!!

I agree, we need those that come here to assimilate and be productive members of society. My beef was with the :tinfoil: attitude. Give me a break.

Odds are we have more domestic legit crazies that will do us harm than sleeper cells IMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom