Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 92 of 320 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 192 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Morning folks!

I have no preference Patience. Iím still trying to figure out what to bring along as a side or dessert. Heck, Iím still not 100% sure what guns Iíll be bringing. Maybe both P10s, the hybrid, Bill, Shiny and the SP01 Compact. The CZ 1911, DW A2, Kimber and Colt 9mm on the 1911 side.
    Iím still being indecisive on whatís getting packed as well.

You might be right BA. One gun that I do miss is my EAA Witness in 10mm. That gun could have been fantastic with a bucket of cash and some of AllenMís time. Iíd pick up the EAA 10mm compact but have been trying to avoid clones now days.
    I do know Iíll have the 6Ē Tanfo Hunter with me.
    The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

You might be right BA. One gun that I do miss is my EAA Witness in 10mm. That gun could have been fantastic with a bucket of cash and some of AllenMís time. Iíd pick up the EAA 10mm compact but have been trying to avoid clones now days.
    There is like Zipp available for the Clones. NADA as of my last look. Even Allen can only do so much with out the aftermarket parts/pieces.

No Clones.

aka T-Dogg's Stunt Double mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    There is like Zipp available for the Clones. NADA as of my last look. Even Allen can only do so much with out the aftermarket parts/pieces.

No Clones.
    This is an issue with the 3rd gen Smiths, too. You can improve the trigger a little bit but it ain't ever gonna be a BA/Wizard gun.

88, I guess its time to start a custom build and get what you want!

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    This is an issue with the 3rd gen Smiths, too. You can improve the trigger a little bit but it ain't ever gonna be a BA/Wizard gun.

88, I guess its time to start a custom build and get what you want!
    I know a guy.

User Info Menu

No Clones.
    Iím curious on this. What parts are you looking for that you canít get from Patriot Defense?

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Iím curious on this. What parts are you looking for that you canít get from Patriot Defense?
    OK....who is Patriots defense and what do they offer.
    We look at ignition controls and their longevity/usability.

aka T-Dogg's Stunt Double mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

I am pretty by parts, CM, means custom tuned parts.

He struggles with the meaning of "stock".

So how is that "gonna stay stock" DW coming along, CM?

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    I am pretty by parts, CM, means custom tuned parts.

He struggles with the meaning of "stock".

So how is that "gonna stay stock" DW coming along, CM?

​"BITE ME"

User Info Menu

OK....who is Patriots defense and what do they offer.
    We look at ignition controls and their longevity/usability.
    Itís the shop that a lot of the competition guys on the Brian Enos forum recommend. Between factory parts (both the basic model parts and the fancy Extreme model parts) and their own designs, it looks like you could rebuild the guts of a Tanfo.

Itís not something Iíve looked into much, I just know of them by reputation. They seem to be the CGW of the Tanfo world.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Itís the shop that a lot of the competition guys on the Brian Enos forum recommend. Between factory parts (both the basic model parts and the fancy Extreme model parts) and their own designs, it looks like you could rebuild the guts of a Tanfo.

Itís not something Iíve looked into much, I just know of them by reputation. They seem to be the CGW of the Tanfo world.
    I was not aware.

Page 92 of 320 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 192 ... LastLast