Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

The other thing I find I like on the smaller Glocks is a Tungsten Guide Rod...the additional but little weight it offers really tame muzzle-flip while shooting and helps to calm recoil!
    They're a tad expensive, but they do work and I've been using them for a few years now...well worth the few extra $$ to help make for a tight-shooting little pistol.
    Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

Jwhite1
    Won’t be distance! I have several glocks now, since purchasing my first one 6 years ago.

User Info Menu

Congratulations! I bought my first, a 19 gen 4, last Summer. I swore for years I'd never own one....but honestly I really like it. It's not my edc, unless venturing to the big city, but it's still comfortable to carry IWB.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

As with any semi......Mags and ammo.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smiley69_300 View Post
    Thanks guys. Any accessories I should look for?
    A Sig Sauer 226, They have been to "Hell and Back"

Answering for a friend....
    "Too much agreement kills a chat." ~Eldridge Cleaver

User Info Menu

learn to shoot without using your pinky finger.
    works on all size glocks once you learn how well you shoot with just 2 finger pressure.
    I have three glocks, down from five just a year ago.
    my carry, but I don't EDC is G36.
    It simply shoots extremely well for me and fits nicely in a desantis intruder IWB with space for Crimson Trace cmr201 red or cmr206 green.
    yes no rail on G36 but I can mount & use it with G30 & G22 as the G36 was a later purchase.
    BTW I shoot all my Glocks without using my pinky finger equally well.
    I traded my G17 & G20 because I had better accuracy in 9mm with a Springfield XDs 3.3 stnl/blk and my G30 has a 10mm stormlake barrel so didn't need the G20.
    Your G26 will be fun to shoot but don't get too frustrated because there is a learning curve for all glocks/ especially compacts. once you learn to shoot a compact you can do well will all Glocks.
    good shooting
    No middle game, No end game; just Open the game well. French e4e6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by openwell View Post
    learn to shoot without using your pinky finger.
    works on all size glocks once you learn how well you shoot with just 2 finger pressure.
    I have three glocks, down from five just a year ago.
    my carry, but I don't EDC is G36.
    It simply shoots extremely well for me and fits nicely in a desantis intruder IWB with space for Crimson Trace cmr201 red or cmr206 green.
    yes no rail on G36 but I can mount & use it with G30 & G22 as the G36 was a later purchase.
    BTW I shoot all my Glocks without using my pinky finger equally well.
    I traded my G17 & G20 because I had better accuracy in 9mm with a Springfield XDs 3.3 stnl/blk and my G30 has a 10mm stormlake barrel so didn't need the G20.
    Your G26 will be fun to shoot but don't get too frustrated because there is a learning curve for all glocks/ especially compacts. once you learn to shoot a compact you can do well will all Glocks.
    good shooting
    Well said OpenWell...and I concur on the Glock 36...great little .45!

Hickok45...we all know him...says it best!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMXJ3W8j80Q
    Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

Plinker

User Info Menu

Congrats on your new purchase...really love the Gen 4 Glocks! Super comfortable in the hand and very little recoil!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Amishman44 View Post
    Well said OpenWell...and I concur on the Glock 36...great little .45!

Hickok45...we all know him...says it best!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMXJ3W8j80Q
    thank you.
    hickok45 is fan of Glocks, especially compacts. he just likes being able to use full size mags as interchangeable. & many other guns. he does really good videos.
    I also like his talon grips idea but I use aluminum foil to form a template for two strips of skate board tape on each of my glocks. 5 feet of it costs $ 5.25 sbipped free & all you need is harbour freight heatgun. gives me fantastic grip with two fingers without using my pinky.

User Info Menu

Op If you want an excellent 30 min.tour of glock gen 4 complete disassembly/reassembly. clean & lube & magazine disassembly.....
    Youtube by Bruce Huang of G17 gen 4.is the best.

linked here.....https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6-uaj...9&index=2&t=0s

you will be amazed how simple Glocks are & you already have the simple take down tool in your back strap holder.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast