Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 312 of 501 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 5008

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Itís hard to shake the rock star lifestyle.
    I'm understanding that this week lol
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    I'm understanding that this week lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Itís hard to shake the rock star lifestyle.
    They would line the street up for half a mile in more in each direction with bikes. Fun place.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

In my opinion, the M-1 Rifle is the greatest battle implement ever devised. - Lieutenant General George S. Patton, Jr.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Morning all

I'm not very fond of Mondays.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    This guy went full Brussel Sprouts.

The Constitution: It doesnít need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Good morning

User Info Menu

Morning...

User Info Menu

GM all. Coffee in the stomach, awaiting for it to reach the blood. Unusually tired this morning. Off to speech therapy in a few.
    "You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent"-Fundamentals of chess 1883

User Info Menu

Morning folks!

I took last week off and spend it redoing paver sidewalks and patios that had been pushed around by roots. The idiot that put them in initially just pounded the pavers into the dirt, so the roots screwed them up within the first 2 or 3 years. I am ready for work again this week. I had originally scheduled 2 weeks off but relented to the work schedule and made the 2nd week half days.

After doing the pavers, Iím thinking that was a good idea. I really need to find some time for GPT though as itís been a couple of weeks
    Ď88 (aka The mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    I'm not at all familiar with that but it sure has my attention. Very cool. When you say 2 shot, what do you mean?
    It is a 2 shot semi auto so it does not have a tube to feed rounds into the chamber from. A round is loaded into the left side of the receiver then you push forward on the carrier latch that chambers the round. You load another round in the receiver. After you fire the chambered round the 2nd round is chambered.
    I found this in the Browning Twelvette Manual. "The Browning 12-ga. Double Automatic shotgun, introduced early in 1955, was designed by Val M. Browning, son of firearms inventor John M. Browning. Manufactured by Fabrique Nationale in Belgium, this gun is designated Double Automatic because it will hold only 2 shells and is self-loading (semi-automatic). Unlocking of the breech is accomplished by an inertia block housed in a tube in the buttstock. Rearward movement of the barrel in recoil is only about Vs". All types of 234" factory loads, including ZVa" Magnum, can be fired without adjustment."

Last edited by llh1956; 06-29-2020 at 07:58.