The CZickness XXXIV...In America where only the good guys wear masks.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Years ago the lab I ran had a problem with the AC not being able to keep up in the summer. Service guys told me that the unit was too small, but company brass at the time was not going to replace it. I put a lawn sprinkler next to it that sprayed water into the condenser coils all day, worked until enough money was free to replace the HVAC in the lab with something more suitable.

I love hearing of solutions to problems that are out of the ordinary. Not enough people are capable of critical thinking and creative solutions in this day and age

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thursday afternoon I ordered a BCM upper from Primary Arms. It’s complete with the dust cover and forward assist. They sent a shipping notice later that afternoon and it showed up on the doorstep this morning despite my having selected the cheapest shipping option. MidwayUSA needs to take a look at what PA does because PA was on top of it and shipped fast.

The thing was $119 and came with a $25 gift cert for other PA stuff. I’m a happy camper tonight.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Thursday afternoon I ordered a BCM upper from Primary Arms. It’s complete with the dust cover and forward assist. They sent a shipping notice later that afternoon and it showed up on the doorstep this morning despite my having selected the cheapest shipping option. MidwayUSA needs to take a look at what PA does because PA was on top of it and shipped fast.

The thing was $119 and came with a $25 gift cert for other PA stuff. I’m a happy camper tonight.
    Super cool. Now I wanna order stuff I don't even need!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Nothing tonight, but GB will be busy tomorrow. I think stimulus money has pumped up prices.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My girls did good today at the range. Neither had been shooting in quite awhile. Both of them ran some rounds through the .22 AR and my wife finally shot my Sig P365 (against her G42). The P365 is now hers and the G42 just got listed in the classies, so I think you can figure out which gun she shot better (actually she did pretty good with both).

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    My girls did good today at the range. Neither had been shooting in quite awhile. Both of them ran some rounds through the .22 AR and my wife finally shot my Sig P365 (against her G42). The P365 is now hers and the G42 just got listed in the classies, so I think you can figure out which gun she shot better (actually she did pretty good with both).

At least you didn't make them sit in the car while you shot.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis

These kind of trips are always the best trips.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Burn it!

xaavMLC.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well, yes, but I have a fire, and 1000 watts of Kenny Chesney.
    So you're drinking by a campfire, by a boat, that isn't in the water, but you aren't on dry land and now you're thinking about Kenny's sexy tractor?

I'm interested, send me your coordinates. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom