Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 326 of 501 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 5008

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Hear hear. Though I wasn't able to contribute this time, I applaud you for doing this...

me too, sadly.... Thank you Mr & Mrs Mouse for doing this.!!
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Morning everyone

Expecting a few things to arrive today. A BCM upper receiver, complete with forward assist and dust cover. A low mileage BCM 16" 5.56 enhanced lightweight BHF barrel with BCM gas block.

ooooo nice -- I just bought up an 18" precision BCM with BCG & mated it with a new BCM lower I received last week.

Should be an easy reach to +600 to 1000 yards.

I need to get some pix.
    hANNAbONE -- Uncle Gary, Deacon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I closed the books on the Riley charity today.
    If you are a player we will do the drawing on the 15th at patience place rain or shine.
    And many thanks for participating.

If you are not.....
    Shame shame shame....

With the covid money CKW and I put in we hit the $4K mark. This is just short of where we wanted to be but a great gift just the same.

This is the last one.
    This is very exciting and for such a good cause!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    ooooo nice -- I just bought up an 18" precision BCM with BCG & mated it with a new BCM lower I received last week.

I need to get some pix.
    Was that upper from Ingo?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I not only am a player, but I also own a player ...... Carl, he's a player. I'll bring him along on the 15th, for any who want to get to know him.
    I'll be too busy fondling the Riley gun I'm going to win, so I probably won't have time to shoot Carl.
    ..... and in case any of you have forgotten, Churchmouse is the MAN ! .......and don't you forget it. They should name a wing of Riley Hospital for him !
    CARLLLL!
    There is always time for Carl!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    CARLLLL!
    There is always time for Carl!

User Info Menu

Morning everyone

Expecting a few things to arrive today. A BCM upper receiver, complete with forward assist and dust cover. A low mileage BCM 16" 5.56 enhanced lightweight BHF barrel with BCM gas block.
    Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post

I need to get some pix.
    Nice, you boys should have more (because I know you already have some nice ones) nice guns shortly.

I, on the other hand, will hopefully have a somewhat happy wife, some trim, including window casings & doors in the main living area that have been painted white rather than stained wood like they were when we purchased the house, and another huge whole in my wallet somewhere in the next few days. The crew is upstairs painting, and man transforming stained trim and doors to white trim and doors via paint appears to be a very tedious process. Costing me a bundle, but reallocation of ass pandas to others often does.

We'll get the rest of the bedrooms trim & window casings done when do the flooring in those rooms. The entry doors to those rooms are getting done now. I didn't want to deal with breaking down those rooms beds, etc at the same time as the rest of this, and I'll need some time to recover the wallet.

If it were me, I'd have kept stained trim and either kept the money in the wallet or some nice additions on the gun side and maybe a new safe. Not because it doesn't look much nicer, but because it is a high cost job.
    Last edited by WebSnyper; 07-01-2020 at 10:57.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

I not only am a player, but I also own a player ...... Carl, he's a player. I'll bring him along on the 15th, for any who want to get to know him.
    I'll be too busy fondling the Riley gun I'm going to win, so I probably won't have time to shoot Carl.

Carl, the player

..... and in case any of you have forgotten, Churchmouse is the MAN ! .......and don't you forget it. They should name a wing of Riley Hospital for him !
    Awesome pic.
    Yes he is. I'm a fool and missed getting in on it. Just kept putting off sending it out. And forgot all about it the last time I met up with cm for lunch.
    Retired with low speed & high drag

User Info Menu

Reading this made me happy !

I know that there's been a lot going on in the world, and many new things in your life, TT ...... but today, my better half said: "I haven't seen TT since Thanksgiving" !
    She wasn't mad, of course, just upset at the thought of it .... and I admit to feeling sad, myself.
    Hope to see you soon, amigo !
    Miss you guys too

User Info Menu

Was that upper from Ingo?
    Yes