Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

5th Annual NWI INGO/Winamac DNR Youth Day - Photos

Photos from the 5th annual NWI INGO/Winamac DNR Youth Day.

AAR 5th Annual NWI INGO Family Day 6-17-17

So I figure start the thread as well as for any pics to post for others to share. All in all a brief rain shower and the event went great. Some issues with the new range rules and carry, but I think we should be able to adapt and overcome these rules.

I would suggest that for food we set aside enough for the coaches and volunteers. Also if we could get some extra help as I guess we had hotdogs left but no where to cook them. My wife was on the 50 from start to finish and missed a hotdog. I would also suggest that we put the safety glasses and ear plugs at the entrance table so people can pick up a pair on their way to the stations. My wife suggest that next year they put some yellow tape up on the firing line across to the berm,so as not to allow young ones to run down the range when they exit to the sides.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Anyone pick up my red cooler? White top. I think it has Larrylarry on it in marker.

The rangers had left.
    So I don't know if they have it or an INGOer.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Quote Originally Posted by 1775usmarine View Post
    So I figure start the thread as well as for any pics to post for others to share.
    I already uploaded photos in another thread. https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/i...ay-photos.html

I seen that and have been saving those that have myself or my wife in them. We must of made our threads at around the same time.

“Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast