• jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Message from dnr

Thank you, the INGO group, and the event sponsors!!!!

You guys and gals pulled off another very successful Family Fun Shoot!!! There was 128 participants this year! Twenty-five percent more than the record attendance from last year.

It took at least 30 volunteers and several DNR staff to make this event a great success. Thanks for all your time, donations, and efforts!! This event would not be possible without all of the volunteers.

I spoke to a mother that brought her 5 children all the way from Greenwood..... a 2.5 hour drive one way. She saw the event through facebook. Her family had never been around guns or archery equipment and she wanted to expose them to this equipment in the type of a controlled environment that the family fun shoot provided. The smiles on the kids' faces as they were telling me about the experiences that they had, told me they had a great time!! This is a win for us and a win for them!

You all have brought a great deal of joy, knowledge, and much needed exposure of firearms and archery equipment to the participants of the Family Fun Shoot!

Hope to see you all at next year’s event.

Thank you!

Please forward this email to the volunteers and event sponsors.

Take care.

Tony

Tony Carroll
    District 2 Wildlife Biologist
    4320 W. Toto Road
    North Judson, IN 46366
    PH # 574-896-3522
    DFW signature 2016

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I say post them all even if they wouldn't win 1st prize in a photo contest. I'm sure not everyone wants to see just pics of my wife and I.

Top Bottom