Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    JHB
    Plinker

User Info Menu

California had checkpoints for fruits, vegetables, and plants in 1962.

User Info Menu

Don't assume the 9th Circuit will challenge this. Maybe they're not as anti freedom as you thought.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/07/nin...#axzz5jgYNaund
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargo View Post
    I'm picturing you curbstomping yourself, ala Fight Club. All while yelling, "don't worry ma'am, he'll leave you alone after this."
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    If you want a real vintage denim hat, you'll probably have to push a hipster off his fixed gear bicycle and, while he's collecting his PBR cans, grab it off his head and run.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JHB View Post
    California had checkpoints for fruits, vegetables, and plants in 1962.
    If they had them on the outbound roads for fruits and nuts, nobody would be able to leave...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KellyinAvon View Post
    Back in 02 I drove from El Paso to Alamogordo, NM (home of Holloman AFB and the the F-117 stealth fighter). I remember going through a Customs/and or Border Patrol check point. The dude was asking about fruits and vegetables while looking all in the crappy rental mini-van. They had an inspection area but sent the two blue-suiters on our way. What's between El Paso and Alamogordo? One town and a check point.
    It was there in 1987 when I drove through on my way from Las Cruces to Taos. Didn't bother to stop me for fruits, vegetables or 'undocumented guests'...

User Info Menu

This will be one to follow. In the mean time, once again, Liberal gun control measures lead to huge sales of what they are trying to ban. They'll have to start magazine buy backs where they'll be lucky to get 0.001% of them back.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Nervous View Post
    Don't assume the 9th Circuit will challenge this. Maybe they're not as anti freedom as you thought.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/07/nin...#axzz5jgYNaund
    It is possible that other states AGs are consulting The CA AG to not press the issue, canít have SCOTUS striking down tge SAFE act etc.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    If they had them on the outbound roads for fruits and nuts, nobody would be able to leave...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DoggyDaddy again.
    sauce will thicken upon standing

User Info Menu

Just got an email from Rainier Arms saying they are now shipping standard 30 rd mags to California!
    Here Kitty, Kitty...

JHB
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post
    So far I can't see a down side to this.

User Info Menu

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast