• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The joy over at CalGuns.net is heartwarming. Many of the big mail order places have already started shipping >10 round magazines California and people are snapping them up in droves. Don’t be surprised if a lot of your go to places are sold out for a while. People are also posting pictures of multiple magazines described as “now freed from captivity”. Long live civil disobedience. California has 4 million gun owners. That could be a lot of new magazine sales. One guy even brought a pick up truck load back from Vegas after cutting his weekend short. He got past some sort of checkpoint by displaying a copy of the court order.

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    The 9th circus is being besieged by libbie-left agenda and will most likely succumb to the liberty grabbers. They will stop at nothing to overturn such antics against the agenda.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The joy over at CalGuns.net is heartwarming. Many of the big mail order places have already started shipping >10 round magazines California and people are snapping them up in droves. Don’t be surprised if a lot of your go to places are sold out for a while. People are also posting pictures of multiple magazines described as “now freed from captivity”. Long live civil disobedience. California has 4 million gun owners. That could be a lot of new magazine sales. One guy even brought a pick up truck load back from Vegas after cutting his weekend short. He got past some sort of checkpoint by displaying a copy of the court order.

Check point....??????

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Check point....??????

Yes.

I drove through the one on I-40 a couple weeks ago. They just waved us right through without stopping.

My wife and daughter were begging me as we drove up to not go on an INGO inspired rant about "my rights".:laugh:

There is also a shiny new one near the state line on I-15, just outside of Primm, Nevada.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes.

I drove through the one on I-40 a couple weeks ago. They just waved us right through without stopping.

My wife and daughter were begging me as we drove up to not go on an INGO inspired rant about "my rights".:laugh:

There is also a shiny new one near the state line on I-15, just outside of Primm, Nevada.

Checkpoints are supposedly allowed within 100 miles of the US border. Thats a LOT of land.

Though the ones you speak of apparently are outside their jurisdiction. Though, out there, they are not known for their voracity for constitutional rights, so I doubt anyone will think about challenging it.

web18-100miborder-map-2400x1000px-v01.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Checkpoints are supposedly allowed within 100 miles of the US border. Thats a LOT of land.

Though the ones you speak of apparently are outside their jurisdiction. Though, out there, they are not known for their voracity for constitutional rights, so I doubt anyone will think about challenging it.

Back in 02 I drove from El Paso to Alamogordo, NM (home of Holloman AFB and the the F-117 stealth fighter). I remember going through a Customs/and or Border Patrol check point. The dude was asking about fruits and vegetables while looking all in the crappy rental mini-van. They had an inspection area but sent the two blue-suiters on our way. What's between El Paso and Alamogordo? One town and a check point.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

It's not an immigration checkpoint.

Kalifornia wants to protect its fruits and nuts from invasive species and such. Plants, firewood, fruits, veggies, etc from the rest of the country aren't welcomed there.

My daughter left all her house plants with us because she didn't want to deal with the hassle of getting them through that checkpoint.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Check point....??????

IIRC there are also checkpoints on the eastern California border for produce inspection, to keep insects and such from being imported. Of course since California has decided to cut off water to all their farmers so they can allegedly save snails or some such, agricultural inspections might not be a thing anymore.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trum...d-025626532.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=tw
    Bade’s confirmation marks the fourth appointment by President Donald Trump to the Ninth Circuit, a court that he has frequently criticized for ruling against his administration. Trump has also appointed Mark Bennett, Ryan Nelson and Eric Miller to Ninth Circuit seats based in Hawaii, Idaho and Washington, respectively. Bade’s addition to the Ninth Circuit bench will mean that nine of the court’s 25 current judges were appointed by Republican presidents. Two more Trump nominees—Kenneth Lee and Daniel Collins, both of California—received a confirmation hearing in the Senate Judiciary earlier this month and await a vote by the committee.

If Lindsay and Mitch stay true to form, in the near future Trump will have put at least six judges on the 9th, and that will mean 11 out of 25 appointed by Republicans. Not a majority yet, and certainly not a guarantee they are all solid and strict 2A supporters, but much better position than it used to be. And much better chance that an en banc review will be favorable.

p.s.

OK, maybe it will be 12 out of 29:

Following Miller's confirmation month, in an analysis entitled "Thanks to Trump, the liberal 9th Circuit is no longer liberal," The Washington Post noted that once all of Trump's current nominees to the bench are confirmed as expected, there will be 12 Republican-appointed judges on 9th Circuit, which consists of 29 full-time judges.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...dle-to-confirmation-with-more-in-the-pipeline

MAGA!

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Back in 02 I drove from El Paso to Alamogordo, NM (home of Holloman AFB and the the F-117 stealth fighter). I remember going through a Customs/and or Border Patrol check point. The dude was asking about fruits and vegetables while looking all in the crappy rental mini-van. They had an inspection area but sent the two blue-suiters on our way. What's between El Paso and Alamogordo? One town and a check point.

It was there in 1987 when I drove through on my way from Las Cruces to Taos. Didn't bother to stop me for fruits, vegetables or 'undocumented guests'...

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    This will be one to follow. In the mean time, once again, Liberal gun control measures lead to huge sales of what they are trying to ban. They'll have to start magazine buy backs where they'll be lucky to get 0.001% of them back. :laugh:

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Just got an email from Rainier Arms saying they are now shipping standard 30 rd mags to California!

Top Bottom