Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    Yeah, let's not return an evil with another evil. Go ask for the manager and make a direct complaint. Show him/her your grocery list and let him/her know that they will not be getting that business from you that day because of it.

Yep. Even better? Shop somewhere else and send them the receipt. I did that with Value City Furniture. Saw the no guns sign on the door so we bought somewhere else. I sent that receipt to them to show them in concrete terms that they actually lost the sale. I've done it with cars too. (show up in my new car and talked to the manager explaining why I didnt buy it there)

Though thats not as easy now that everyone is getting on the bandwagon. "you shopped at Meijer instead? Why? They have the same policy of no OC as we do."

And as said upthread, wont really matter unless LOTS of people are doing it.

Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I have always walked back to the aisle where I picked up an item and restocked it when I realized I did not have enough to pay for it or decided I did not want it.

I have occasionally left my wallet home and had to do quite a bit of backtracking.
    You're a good man, Tom.

My wife once just set some item down in a random place - I almost lost it. "No, we put it back where we found it." I'm pretty sure she never had a job stocking shelves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

Plinker

User Info Menu

Well that was an incorrect headline. Click bait?? Walmart asked that you not open carry out of respect for victim’s families of the Walmart tragedy. They didn’t say you couldn’t carry. They prolly won’t say a damn word about you open carrying. The owner of Walmart and his family are 2A supporters and hunters. But that being said it is private property and they can tell you they don’t want you to have your firearms there. The unintelligent people I see in here saying stupid stuff is why we have to deal with this in the first place.

I seem to see a lot of people here screaming about 2A and someone stepping on their rights. What about people who don’t agree with 2A. I mean at the core of things isn’t one of the reasons for this country’s greatness is our right to believe in what we want without persecution?? Or do we only care about the second amendment here??
    Walmart has to deal with thousands of employees and millions of customers. Most if not all of the people in here would have no idea what that would be like.

Im not standing up for their decision. I think it sucks. I like Winchester white box for the range and that was always the best price I could find around here. And I’m fat cannot hardly conceal any more but that’s life. Not their fault. It’s poor society condition that force them to have to respond in this way. Maybe that’s something you should put thought and effort into. Try to fix the problem not b@@@h about someone’s reaction to it.

But above all else please try to think about what you post. This thread could be used as an example for a news outlet to use as the “dumb hilljack” point of Veiw when discussing gun control. If you’re offended... if I get the boot... if someone else already touched base on this then I am sorry for that.

Plinker

User Info Menu

We do as well

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    I've got a little break in the day coming up.

Guess I'll head down to Wally World and stock three carts up with refrigerated goods and then visit the "ammo counter".

Last time I was there it took about three quarters of an hour before some idiot showed up to look for a key to open a case and ask me what I was looking for.

I'll let them take their time to get around to it.

Given their policies, they may refuse to offer "ammo".

I may likewise refuse their offer to sell three carts of goods and simply walk away.
    Very impressive, patriot. I think you'd make a bolder statement if you showed up in war paint, ran out the door with a cart load of tea and dumped it into the retention pond out back.
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

From the another, now closed, thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    But, why?

Because he is a dip****. Just because you can doesn't mean you should when you don't need to. Scaring soccer moms, kids, old ladies, men who shave their arms and legs, at the grocery store doesnt help educate or get support for the 2nd amendment. It hurts it.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    From the another, now closed, thread.

Banned for life from all walmarts. Thats like getting a presidential medal of freedom or something similar.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    You're a good man, Tom.

My wife once just set some item down in a random place - I almost lost it. "No, we put it back where we found it." I'm pretty sure she never had a job stocking shelves.
    I do this too. Drives me crazy when people to that. I always return my cart to the cart corral too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Walden54 View Post
    I seem to see a lot of people here screaming about 2A and someone stepping on their rights. What about people who don’t agree with 2A. I mean at the core of things isn’t one of the reasons for this country’s greatness is our right to believe in what we want without persecution?? Or do we only care about the second amendment here??
    Walmart has to deal with thousands of employees and millions of customers. Most if not all of the people in here would have no idea what that would be like.
    I think we care about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Just like the teetotalers, there is a method to change the Constitution so follow the laws and institute Prohibition if they think that is the feeling of the country. Otherwise put on your big girl panties and deal with it and don't panic when you see inanimate objects in holsters. Otherwise move to a country that restricts means of self defense, I hear the immigration lines to move into Venezuela are pretty short right now.

When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast