Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Next enhancements on background checks.

1. You will have to have a “proceed” to purchase

2. Courts, Police, Medical, DHS, TSA will be able to “flag” you in NCIS

3. No firearm can be transferred without a background check by a FFL

4. People attempting to purchase that are prohibited persons will be arrested

5. Look for additional checks for “assault weapons”, Handguns

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I have always liked my local gun shops too much to buy anything gun related at wall mart anyway. Im actually OK with this move though. It's capitalism based gun control and will only drive up the demand elsewhere. It's a business and it's their choice to sell whatever they want. Guns make up such a small portion of their income in honestly shocked they still maintain FFLs.

Now if they jumped on the dick wagon and start an antigun lobby, I'd get my pitchfork and join in. This is just another reason to make the Potterfield family a little wealthier.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I have always liked my local gun shops too much to buy anything gun related at wall mart anyway. Im actually OK with this move though. It's capitalism based gun control and will only drive up the demand elsewhere. It's a business and it's their choice to sell whatever they want. Guns make up such a small portion of their income in honestly shocked they still maintain FFLs.

Now if they jumped on the dick wagon and start an antigun lobby, I'd get my pitchfork and join in. This is just another reason to make the Potterfield family a little wealthier.

Does sending letters to Congress advocating for a new assault weapons ban count?

"In addition, McMillon said that he would send letters to the White House and congressional leaders that "call for action" on "common sense" gun safety measures. McMillon said Congress should debate re-authorizing the assault weapons ban and expand background checks."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Next enhancements on background checks.

1. You will have to have a “proceed” to purchase

Already a thing for big box stores. Not sure about WM, but Dicks and RK already have this as a corporate policy.

Curious to see how it all plays out.

And since it's happening, maybe some short term ammo deals?

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Dont count on it. If there is any on the shelf in 3 days I'll be surprised. I expect lots of panic buying.

shootr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2015
    Mooresville
    It's Not the stopping of Ammo sales that should bother you. It's the president of the company sending letters to Congress and the president to "Pass common sense Back ground checks", he is lobbying congress to pass more laws! That's what makes me mad. Fine don't sell guns, great, but leave me the hell alone.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Is the president of walmart still a U.S. Citizen? Walmart used to pride itself on "made in the USA" when I was a kid. They were a proud American company. Now I think they are just an American shell with chinese guts.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    LGSs across the land are celebrating.:D

+1 its not completely a bad thing, someone will pick up the slack. Someone, dare I say, more friendly. The only thing that sucks, is that now when I go to Walmart I can't spend my time looking over ammo while the family shops.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Raise your hand if "God forbid" you have to enter this freakshow of a store you'll still carry.✋
    Raise your hand if you don't let other people dictate when you are allowed to defend your life and other innocent lives from the criminal actions of the insane and violent evil people.
    I never lay down and just take it. Im actively petitioning my elected officials constantly on a host of issues. And I also let them know when they get it right. Everyone deserves praise for a job well done and not just constant hate for getting things wrong. (If they do good that is).
    But when they pass a new restriction that affects me protecting my family, my reaction is oh, that's nice.
    I hate sovereign citizens. Hate them.
    But on the 2nd amendment the constitution is CLEAR. Only people who hate guns try to muddy it trying to use modern definitions and phrases instead of the original meaning and usage of the time it was written to ensure it couldnt be misinterpreted.

Scouse

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    Orlando
    My Wife loves one type of bread, only sold at WM. I wait and read in the parking lot. They also have overall a good sale price cost on so much stuff.
    We bought our flat screen TV a couple of years ago. A 50" TCL Smart TV. Still running great. Not sure what it cost, cheap though. $500?
    So many of my realatives, are agast at me carrying. My Son and I carry all the time.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I can't believe anyone doesn't use WikiArms (or the like) to buy their ammo online anyway. SO much cheaper than anything I have ever seen in a big box or LGS

Jzim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2012
    Valpo
    There was another gang related shooting at a Walmart in lake county, Indiana. Don’t think I’d venture into another WM unarmed...

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Yes! Background checks to buy fishing lures!

We can post pictures of dead sea turtles next to the fishing line and show dead eagle chicks next to the fishing weights.

Then move on to cause/effect film strips projected on the ceiling next to the Tide Pods, pics of over flowing land fills beside the disposable cups.

Heck, just stretch some hazardous material tape around the automotive section.

Hand out disclaimers about the use of synthetic hormones in the heat sensitive cash register paper and how they use it to violate your privacy by tracking purchases.

If they want to go full blown PC then don't just test the waters... JUMP IN!

Then move on the the groceries! Films of how cows are abused at their mega farms. Get it to where the milk expires before it passes the environmental impact study!

You guys talk about not going back to Wally World, I want it to where I am not invited back!

Run back to the sporting goods section and start opening the cricket cups while yelling, "Jiminy, you must be in here somewhere..."

Top Bottom