Another poll (MSNBC). Should you be allowed to carry a gun in public?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    When the results don't turn out the way the MSNBC crowd wants, you can be assured they will start the claim that, "the poll was taken over by gun nuts and trolls."

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    359   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    So the choices are "yes, the second amendment guarantees it", "no, it's too dangerous", and "only for self defense".

I think that third choice is superfluous and is likely there to dilute the yes votes.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When the results don't turn out the way the MSNBC crowd wants, you can be assured they will start the claim that, "the poll was taken over by gun nuts and trolls."

If they had a shred of honesty or integrity they would have to admit that the vast majority of the country are gun nuts by their own standards (i.e. anyone who is not 100% in agreement with them that ultimately private gun ownerships should be banned).

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Totally unrelated, new private windows in Firefox are really a neat thing to use for general web surfing.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    So the choices are "yes, the second amendment guarantees it", "no, it's too dangerous", and "only for self defense".

I think that third choice is superfluous and is likely there to dilute the yes votes.

As soon as I saw it I thought the same thing, but so far it's failed spectacularly.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Upon further reflection, I wonder if MSNBC knows that gun rights are generally favored in the US. The confirmation of that in this poll will only fuel their anti-gun stories, because they know it will drive traffic to their site.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    When the bad guys are required to give us all a two minute warning I will only pack in "self defense" or what ever that means. Otherwise, it is "crap happens" just as usual...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Agree. That third choice is pretty stupid and unnecessary because it’s one of the main reasons to carry.

I carry all the time for self defense and to exercise my second amendment rights.

Stupid polls.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Hey @actaeon277. Are you aware that you are including a Facebook tracking ID in both of those poll URLs? Any link with fbclid=??? is used to track you around the web. You might want to clip that out of links that you share.

Top Bottom