Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Any talk of Indiana 2A Sanctuary counties or cities yet?

Last I checked, Illinois has 67 out of 102 counties which are moving forward,and Wisconsin is at 1 out of 72.
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

Expert

User Info Menu

My A. O. but not fully recognized by in.gov!
    Going to hell to regroup

I am Asher's son.

KLB

User Info Menu

Why would there be? Sanctuary counties are in states that either have or are trying to pass really restrictive gun laws.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Why would there be? Sanctuary counties are in states that either have or are trying to pass really restrictive gun laws.
    ^This.
    It is a mistake to judge policies and programs by intentions rather than results.

User Info Menu

KLB for the win!
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Any where there are Democrats,,there are thoughts of gun control. Two years ago,LA Porte county commissioners floated a shooting ban which would have nearly stopped all firearm use county wide. A sxxt storm ensued. The public outcry scared em......for awhile. You all are right,it would never happen here.
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

I saw an article just yesterday where in Kentucky, where they just passed CC this past year, their democrats are proposing some of the now familiar gun laws.

We’re one election away from the usual suspects in our legislature having the traction needed to start doing it here too.
    INGOer #18,319

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    We’re one election away from the usual suspects in our legislature having the traction needed to start doing it here too.
    This would be a very good reason to me.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I saw an article just yesterday where in Kentucky, where they just passed CC this past year, their democrats are proposing some of the now familiar gun laws.

If they win and take control we may well see some counties declare themselves to be sanctuary counties. Until that happens, there is no need.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Indiana’s Preemption Statute has been effective but I like the idea of 2A Sanctuaries as well at the local level. No harm in it, kind of a big fat FY to the gun grabbers and I’m always happy to send an upturned middle digit (or two) their way.

Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Crawfordsville Gun Club; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast