Any talk of Indiana 2A Sanctuary counties or cities yet?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Wait the politically powerful NRA didn’t stop the VA blue takeover?

I have been informed on INGO many times about how the NRA is the only thing between me and communists.
    Any opposition to the NRA would be crushed by the organization anti gunners don’t stand a chance with Wayne and his boy’s fighting them.

Good thing the NRA isn’t based out of VA that would be really embarrassing!

Might be time to buckle up for the ride?

This is a good example that the NRA can be beat by billionaire leftists anti-gun money.

Go ahead and keep bad mouthing the NRA, we'll see if you get what you are asking for in other states?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The NRA it’s nowhere as near as powerful as portrayed by many people the NRA is not going to swing votes if the members do not vote. In addition the $300,000 or so the NRA placed into the fight paled in comparison to the $2.5 million Mr. Bloomberg threw out. Clinging to the NRA for protection is a lost cause they are not coming to save anyone it’s just another big non profit that people use for a cash cow.

I would not be amazed if President DJT doesn’t distance himself from the NRA it’s more of a liability than a asset in some areas of the country. I truly believe we have more concerned, informed, intelligent people on INGO than the entire NRA leadership.

I definitely concur with Kelly Virginia is full of generations of .gov employees who are far left. I personally think most .gov agencies should be forced moved out of D.C. the swamp is very deep.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The NRA it’s nowhere as near as powerful as portrayed by many people the NRA is not going to swing votes if the members do not vote. In addition the $300,000 or so the NRA placed into the fight paled in comparison to the $2.5 million Mr. Bloomberg threw out. Clinging to the NRA for protection is a lost cause they are not coming to save anyone it’s just another big non profit that people use for a cash cow.

I would not be amazed if President DJT doesn’t distance himself from the NRA it’s more of a liability than a asset in some areas of the country. I truly believe we have more concerned, informed, intelligent people on INGO than the entire NRA leadership.

I definitely concur with Kelly Virginia is full of generations of .gov employees who are far left. I personally think most .gov agencies should be forced moved out of D.C. the swamp is very deep.
    Didnt DJT float the idea of moving fed departments closer to where they held sway? Like USDA actually being where they grow stuff, BIA actually being near an actual Native American, Elizabeth Warren not withstanding, BLM being close to the land they manage, USFS being near their trees, US Fish and Wildlife being near wildlife? stuff like that that makes sense, get em out of the swamp and into the trenches as it were.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think the USDA did move it caused all kinds of issues with the unions and I remember a MSNBC story about how cruel it was to move them.

Personally know two guy’s that are anti gun and far left that make a living on the gun show circuit selling guns ?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Arizona and Texas are turning purple as we speak, folks from Cali are moving there in droves for the “cheap” housing, and then turning them into what they left.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think the USDA did move it caused all kinds of issues with the unions and I remember a MSNBC story about how cruel it was to move them.

Personally know two guy’s that are anti gun and far left that make a living on the gun show circuit selling guns ?
    The local gun show circuit? If so, out them!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Perfect example of this is a guy that moved in my area and started calling the police when I would shoot a gun. I got tired of waiting for him to move, so I am working on it.
    Assuming you're not violating any local ordinances or posing any safety issues, I would hope that LEO would tell him "tough - deal with it."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Perfect example of this is a guy that moved in my area and started calling the police when I would shoot a gun. I got tired of waiting for him to move, so I am working on it.

Yeah I had a liberal rent a house down the road about 150 yards away. I live about 6 miles from any town. I shoot about 3 days a week 1-2 hours. Anyway this liberal came to my door to tell me to stop shooting it disturbed his peace. If I didn't stop he would call the Sheriff's office about it. I told him have fun with that, and your welcome to come shoot with me if you ever change your mind.

I can just imagine the Sheriff's office getting that call and the response to it lol.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I saw an article just yesterday where in Kentucky, where they just passed CC this past year, their democrats are proposing some of the now familiar gun laws.

We’re one election away from the usual suspects in our legislature having the traction needed to start doing it here too.
    Good Lord. I hope this "Virginia" drama don't spread to here. Getting too old for this crap.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Assuming you're not violating any local ordinances or posing any safety issues, I would hope that LEO would tell him "tough - deal with it."
    They have come out about four different times. First time they said I needed to talk to their Lieutenant to see what I was doing wrong. I calmly said I just needed to know what law I was breaking. He wanted to know where the gun was. I told him it was put away and I would not be getting it for him.

Another time a younger guy came out and started telling me what the problem was with the AR I was trouble shooting. Then he said since I knew the solution he would tell them I would stop shooting. I said no I would not. He said but it is a quiet area.

Third time I had a K9 deputy show up, because he is close. He said here we are again. I asked what I was doing wrong. He asked if I was being safe. When I said yes he went to the neighbor and told him all was good on my end.

The next time the neighbor called another neighbor who called it in. They said they were worried about their kids. Being a bit of a smart ass I asked if they were sending the kids over here.

None of these times was I shooting large amounts. Heck most times it was just a couple rounds because I was testing a new gun and didn't go to the range. Never shot in the direction of other houses. All the safe stuff. It has gotten to the point that when I do shoot the wife tells me I have to answer the door.

We have been here 20 years. None of the callers have been here longer. I chose this place because it was in the country, even though not as secluded as I would like.

If I was a bit more pissed about it I guess I could call the police on them for the bright lights that shine in my direction. I don't, and I won't but it bugs me how they can work around it and then throw the kid factor into it. If they knew half the firearms and ammunition I had they would probably pop veins in their heads.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah I had a liberal rent a house down the road about 150 yards away. I live about 6 miles from any town. I shoot about 3 days a week 1-2 hours. Anyway this liberal came to my door to tell me to stop shooting it disturbed his peace. If I didn't stop he would call the Sheriff's office about it. I told him have fun with that, and your welcome to come shoot with me if you ever change your mind.

I can just imagine the Sheriff's office getting that call and the response to it lol.

I laugh when people tell me "the law" and they're "going to call the police".
    Most got their idea of "the law" from TV.

Top Bottom