Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1040

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Lex View Post
    That's actually pretty awesome. Great job.

Hadn't thought of sporting a Mauser into a scout rifle, but now that I see it, I like it!
    The collector purists will hate on you... fair warning.
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    hahaha

By no stretch am I a gun snob. They are tools. They are heirlooms. People should enjoy them in whatever ways bring them joy.

I can certainly appreciate the history of what your Brazilian Mauser was, and I would not fault anyone for keeping it that way, too. And, frankly, if you wrote about your idea before doing it, I would've ignored it. Probably not mocked you, but would've thought, "Well, to each his own...."

But seeing it, and I can imagine it being a good shooter, I really like it. In a strange way, it almost makes more sense to me than the actual semiauto scout idea.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    Seeing what you did to that rifle hurts my soul. Wish I had never seen this thread.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

User Info Menu

Picked up a couple nice ones yesterday. Both from right here on INGO. Yeah, for the internet.

The Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Weatherguard in .223 was BNIB unfired. I got a set of Leupold bases and rings for an old but faithful Nikon M308 I had.

I also picked up this sweet Remington 700 in .243. It's funny but I had bought from this guy before, yet neither one of us had remembered we were the same people at first. Not til we had talked a bit back, and forth. Got a good laugh out of it at the meet. I didn't have a scope for this, so I bought a Vortex 4x12 and another Leupold base, and set of rings. This had came with a plastic stock, as so many do these days, but I like the that the PO put a Boyd's on it. I wouldn't have picked the maple, as I like darker wood, but I've had it one night, and I'm already coming around. It's different that anything else I have, and pretty dang nice.

You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu

Had three of my Garands out last week and decided to put the bayonets on them for a little picture.

Highball

User Info Menu

Savage 110 2.jpg

Savage 110 Wolverine 450 Bushmaster - my newest Deer Slayer
    INGO / NRA Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog357 View Post
    Savage 110 2.jpg

Savage 110 Wolverine 450 Bushmaster - my newest Deer Slayer
    Like it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Conductor View Post
    Had three of my Garands out last week and decided to put the bayonets on them for a little picture.

Nice! I am a sucker for the M1's.

I, too, have three after thinning the herd a little. Two WWII Springfield's and a late IH postage stamp.

Just acquired a National Postal Meter M1 carbine also. What can i say, I am a .30 cal guy.

Keep up the good work of collecting and be a good steward for the next owners.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Having Finnish blood in my veins, it only took me 15 years after acquiring my first Mosin (for all of $89) to finally snag a Finn M39. This particular specimen is a 1942 Belgian b-barrel variant. An old warhorse with some long-forgotten stories soaked into its stock, and quite the looker if I do say so myself.

Jin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Winchester Model 20

Found underneath floorboard while remodeling a home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104