Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    KG1
    KG1 is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Purple intended, or you like the taste of crow? This is a typical group compared with others in the various 224valk groups. I'm not saying this barrel will last 2k rds, but i won't shoot 2k round of 224 in my lifetime.
    Just added alittle levity. No need to dine on crow. Not looking to join the fray. Donít really care what other people spend thier own money on.

  2. #42
    Expert Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Just added alittle levity. No need to dine on crow. Not looking to join the fray. Donít really care what other people spend thier own money on.
    Levity by calling random people liars... anytime you'd like to meet up at atterbury, that i can make it, I'll let you run a few magazines. I'm not the only one on this site getting moa and better out of bca barrels. See the 6.5 grendel thread. I don't think it would hold groups this tight all day but the first 30 rounds all ran as tight as i could hold them from the 100 yard line. Im not saying they are "battle ready" or even match ready, but this one and my grendel are lights out at leisurely courses of fire.

  3. #43
    KG1
    KG1 is offline
    Grandmaster

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggreen View Post
    Levity by calling random people liars... anytime you'd like to meet up at atterbury, that i can make it, I'll let you run a few magazines. I'm not the only one on this site getting moa and better out of bca barrels. See the 6.5 grendel thread. I don't think it would hold groups this tight all day but the first 30 rounds all ran as tight as i could hold them from the 100 yard line. Im not saying they are "battle ready" or even match ready, but this one and my grendel are lights out at leisurely courses of fire.
    Dude I think youíre wound up just alittle to tight here. Wasnít referring to you being a liar.

    My post was a sarcastic one because you were getting a lot of **** over purchasing thier products.

    I donít even know you and I donít even own BCA products so I have no reason to doubt what you claim.

    Iíll say it again. I donít really care what other people spend thier own money on so knock your socks off and enjoy your stuff.

    Iím out.

  4. #44
    Expert Ggreen's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Dude I think youíre wound up just alittle to tight here. Wasnít referring to you being a liar.

    My post was a sarcastic one because you were getting a lot of **** over purchasing thier products.

    I donít even know you and I donít even own BCA products so I have no reason to doubt what you claim.

    Iíll say it again. I donít really care what other people spend thier own money on so knock your socks off and enjoy your stuff.

    Iím out.
    Right on. Text lacks context.

  5. #45
    Master d.kaufman's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Just seen this article with video and review on Bear Creek so i figured id just share it here. Its not on the sidecharging upper but is on their complete "bear essential" rifle.

    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/bea...#axzz5lCo2RRwc

  6. #46
    Plinker Voldemort's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Just seen this article with video and review on Bear Creek so i figured id just share it here. Its not on the sidecharging upper but is on their complete "bear essential" rifle.

    https://www.ammoland.com/2019/04/bea...#axzz5lCo2RRwc

    Jeemoney Christmas, this makes me want to get one! But this was NOT the quality upper and BCG they sent me, and the hell to pay to get a refund...

  7. #47
    Master Hohn's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    So is there any other side charger that competes with Gibbz now? Something high quality, standard BCG, etc?

  8. #48
    Plinker IronsKeeper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Hohn View Post
    So is there any other side charger that competes with Gibbz now? Something high quality, standard BCG, etc?
    If not for the price I'd already own a Gibbz build. I don't think there is really much competition- most of the other places I've heard about went defunct.

    Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •