• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Purple intended, or you like the taste of crow? This is a typical group compared with others in the various 224valk groups. I'm not saying this barrel will last 2k rds, but i won't shoot 2k round of 224 in my lifetime.
    Just added alittle levity. No need to dine on crow. Not looking to join the fray. Don’t really care what other people spend thier own money on.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Just added alittle levity. No need to dine on crow. Not looking to join the fray. Don’t really care what other people spend thier own money on.

Levity by calling random people liars... anytime you'd like to meet up at atterbury, that i can make it, I'll let you run a few magazines. I'm not the only one on this site getting moa and better out of bca barrels. See the 6.5 grendel thread. I don't think it would hold groups this tight all day but the first 30 rounds all ran as tight as i could hold them from the 100 yard line. Im not saying they are "battle ready" or even match ready, but this one and my grendel are lights out at leisurely courses of fire.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Levity by calling random people liars... anytime you'd like to meet up at atterbury, that i can make it, I'll let you run a few magazines. I'm not the only one on this site getting moa and better out of bca barrels. See the 6.5 grendel thread. I don't think it would hold groups this tight all day but the first 30 rounds all ran as tight as i could hold them from the 100 yard line. Im not saying they are "battle ready" or even match ready, but this one and my grendel are lights out at leisurely courses of fire.
    Dude I think you’re wound up just alittle to tight here. Wasn’t referring to you being a liar.

My post was a sarcastic one because you were getting a lot of **** over purchasing thier products.

I don’t even know you and I don’t even own BCA products so I have no reason to doubt what you claim.

I’ll say it again. I don’t really care what other people spend thier own money on so knock your socks off and enjoy your stuff.

I’m out.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Dude I think you’re wound up just alittle to tight here. Wasn’t referring to you being a liar.

My post was a sarcastic one because you were getting a lot of **** over purchasing thier products.

I don’t even know you and I don’t even own BCA products so I have no reason to doubt what you claim.

I’ll say it again. I don’t really care what other people spend thier own money on so knock your socks off and enjoy your stuff.

I’m out.

Right on. Text lacks context.

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    So is there any other side charger that competes with Gibbz now? Something high quality, standard BCG, etc?

IronsKeeper

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2018
    Not today, ISIS
    So is there any other side charger that competes with Gibbz now? Something high quality, standard BCG, etc?
    If not for the price I'd already own a Gibbz build. I don't think there is really much competition- most of the other places I've heard about went defunct.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom