• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    A small company like that does not have 30 illegals working for them and not know it. BCA did the minimum required and turned a blind eye in order to not get into legal jeopardy.

This site is so full of hypocrites it’s mind boggling. “I’m against illegals taking American jobs.....”. Then when a company actually does it, you people continue to support that company’s business and buy their stuff. Not only that, you actually seem proud of it.

Also, if you look them up, BCA used to be Moore’s Machine. They changed their name to BCA because they had such a horrible reputation (which is continuing with BCA).

But continue to justify your support of a horrible company because you like cheap junk parts.

Unreal.

Opinions are just like AssHoxxx, everyone has one some just stink more! I stated FACTS when I said I was quite satisfied with the products I received from BCA.

As to the Illegals, I just wonder where you got your apparently verified facts? I doubt ICE was influenced to do the "minimum required duty", I'm quite sure ICE would have given BCA a significant fine if they found any issues.

Apparently you feel your posts would be appreciated more by calling names. I won't go into what I think of you!

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've got 4 bca barreled guns, 18" 224 and 6.5gren are both submoa, the grendel is a factory bca upper the valk is an apoc. I've got 2 16" 5.56 m4 profile that was free on veterans day that holds a few tenths over an inch on a cheap build and another in 223wylde that performs as well. All made in usa and all of them work remarkably well for recreational gas guns.

I wasn't brave enough to go after a side charge because i know they leave machines edges and i done want to take the time to properly finish one out with a file them have it coated. Lots of guys in my 224 valk group swear by them, most do say they need some clean up work.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    So.....They had 30 employees taken by ICE. They now have 6 employees.....Sure, they dindunuffin wrong :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you don't have 83% of your work force removed by ICE and not know what's going on. I don't care if BCA didn't have formal charges brought against them. That just means there wasn't sufficient evidence to prove them guilty. It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....and they had 83% of their work force removed by ICE. The lengths people will go to in order to justify their buying decisions is astounding.

"but muh cheap parts..." Bunch of anti American fudds. When stuff like this happens, we should be boycotting companies like this. Full stop.

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So.....They had 30 employees taken by ICE. They now have 6 employees.....Sure, they dindunuffin wrong :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you don't have 83% of your work force removed by ICE and not know what's going on. I don't care if BCA didn't have formal charges brought against them. That just means there wasn't sufficient evidence to prove them guilty. It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....and they had 83% of their work force removed by ICE. The lengths people will go to in order to justify their buying decisions is astounding.

"but muh cheap parts..." Bunch of anti American fudds. When stuff like this happens, we should be boycotting companies like this. Full stop.

Most likely willful ignorance. Like a bouncer who sees this and says "I know you arent 21 but you have this card that says you are. My butt is covered. Go on in."

fogel_shopping.jpg

There are stories all over the web from HR folks who say they see obvious illegals that somehow pass the required screenings from E-Verify so they get hired. Thats probably what BCA is doing and why they didnt get fined. BCA KNEW they were illegal, but since they got the E-Verify thumbs-up the proceeded knowing they were safe.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Most likely willful ignorance. Like a bouncer who sees this and says "I know you arent 21 but you have this card that says you are. My butt is covered. Go on in."

There are stories all over the web from HR folks who say they see obvious illegals that somehow pass the required screenings from E-Verify so they get hired. Thats probably what BCA is doing and why they didnt get fined. BCA KNEW they were illegal, but since they got the E-Verify thumbs-up the proceeded knowing they were safe.

Willfully turning a blind eye to maximize profits and degrade American workers. It's pretty obvious to anyone with any semblance of common sense. Not to mention, this company (formally Moore Machine) has a well known history of being shady to anyone that knows anything about companies in this line of business. The fact that some INGOers are presented with this info and yet continue to do business with them is beyond my comprehension.

Definitely sounds like a company I want to do business with :rolleyes:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Hiring someone that had all the appropriate paperwork, id, and clears everify.... the nerve! Paying taxes, maximizing profits while filing positions as soon af they open, those capitalist pigs. We should run extra dna checks on anyone with an accent and tinted skin to make sure they are American. It's not racist it's common sense immigration control.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hiring someone that had all the appropriate paperwork, id, and clears everify.... the nerve! Paying taxes, maximizing profits while filing positions as soon af they open, those capitalist pigs. We should run extra dna checks on anyone with an accent and tinted skin to make sure they are American. It's not racist it's common sense immigration control.
    They don’t fill positions as soon as they are open, only when the “correct demographics” are met. With “approved paperwork” of course. Maybe they didn’t really want a qualified Marine Armorer to see their products and processes?

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    They don’t fill positions as soon as they are open, only when the “correct demographics” are met. With “approved paperwork” of course. Maybe they didn’t really want a qualified Marine Armorer to see their products and processes?

Or maybe he was over qualified and wouldn't be happy at the salary they are able to pay due to a large applicant pool willing to take less. It doesn't require a ton of qualification to snap together ar's all day. They are not building high tier stuff. Their barrels are pretty amazing even at 2x the price. I'm guessing they keep cost low by keeping required expertise to a minimum and staying with simple guns.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Or maybe he was over qualified and wouldn't be happy at the salary they are able to pay due to a large applicant pool willing to take less. It doesn't require a ton of qualification to snap together ar's all day. They are not building high tier stuff. Their barrels are pretty amazing even at 2x the price. I'm guessing they keep cost low by keeping required expertise to a minimum and staying with simple guns.

Oh.....that's how they kept prices low.....totally not by hiring illegals at minimum wage when qualified Americans that are seeking that job require slightly more pay.

You're part of the problem. Stop supporting these types of companies.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The infamous race to zero rears it’s head again.

Ggreen, you’re missing the point entirely. Qualified LEGAL applicants were passed over multiple times, the help wanted sign was constant, only the only folks getting the jobs happened to be folks who had “papeles legales”, and a couple of months later...

Last edited:

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Interesting how members of a "Gun community" can berate a USA based Gun manufacture, stating many "facts" that are in my mind completely baseless! I would wager many of those who call the BCA products junk have never purchased or even looked at BCA products.

These same people claim that BCA "had to know" they were hiring illegals when apparently the Immigration service found ZERO wrongdoing. I still believe in the US constitution (and most of the laws) one of which states we are innocent until proven guilty. Don't happen to see much of that in many of the comments above.

Every product I have purchased from BCA has fully met my expectations. NO THEY ARE NOT DANIEL DEFENSE QUALITY / FIT AND FINISH. They produce MIL Spec AR parts at less than 1/3 the price of the DD and other high priced companies.

I do not expect a Chevrolet or Ford to compare to a Roll Royce fit and finish, the BCA parts WORK and the fit and finish is far better in my mind than the low price warrants.

I own a Colt Double Eagle, King Cobra, and Anaconda and a Kimber, I have a Browning shotgun, Remington 700, Winchester lever and other Higher end guns. They are beautiful firearms. I also have many "economy" firearms, including Ruger, Heritage, Jennings, BCA, Cobra, etc. ALL are fully functional although some did requiring some magazine lip work, polishing etc. to function properly. I DO NOT EXPECT the low cost guns to compare in fit / finish or even accuracy to the ones that cost 3 or four times as much.

I am currently finishing a build of (the third) Grendel AR-15 and a 450 Bushmaster. They all have the BCA upper. The accuracy of the existing Grendel's are beyond the ability of most shooters.

I don't expect the AR's I own to be used in combat mission. If SHTF I have many other firearms I would be using including my M1 Garands, AK-47, M1 Carbine SVD-40, K31, LR-308 etc.. My AR-15s may be used for predator control, hunting etc. and far exceed the accuracy of a person shooting offhand!

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Oh.....that's how they kept prices low.....totally not by hiring illegals at minimum wage when qualified Americans that are seeking that job require slightly more pay.

You're part of the problem. Stop supporting these types of companies.

I know for a fact if you eat American apples, grapes, cherries, hops your likely part of the problem as well. BCA complied with the proper person check and found them to be good to go. Not hiring someone based on a hunch based on color is racist. ICE even found bca to be innocent of any willful wrongdoing.

The infamous race to zero rears it’s head again.

Ggreen, you’re missing the point entirely. Qualified LEGAL applicants were passed over multiple times, the help wanted sign was constant, only the only folks getting the jobs happened to be folks who had “papeles legales”, and a couple of months later...

They found BCA did everything appropriately. Now if bca was like the farming community paying cash sub min wage to people they helped get trafficked to them, i may have an issue with them. All bca did was hire people appropriately, tax, and document employees who would work at a wage they are willing to pay. I'm sorry your buddy didn't get a job there, but does that qualified off an armorer really want bca on his resume?

This is wild... if i got pulled over produced insurance that checked out on the spot, but on a later audit was found fraudulent should the officer that pulled me over be punished for not towing the car?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    1) Makes garbage components
    2) 5/6 of their employees get busted by ICE
    3) INGO members defend them and will continue to buy their garbage

Have fun with your junk. I'm done with this thread. There's clearly no logic being used anymore, and certain people are only interested in justifying their support of garbage parts suppliers.

Voldemort

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2014
    Indiana
    1) Makes garbage components
    2) 5/6 of their employees get busted by ICE
    3) INGO members defend them and will continue to buy their garbage

Have fun with your junk. I'm done with this thread. There's clearly no logic being used anymore, and certain people are only interested in justifying their support of garbage parts suppliers.

:gheyhi::bacondance::gheyhi::toilet2::bacondance:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Must’ve been a 10yd grouping.

That scope is a bit of overkill if all you’re gonna do is shoot 10yrds.

Purple intended, or you like the taste of crow? This is a typical group compared with others in the various 224valk groups. I'm not saying this barrel will last 2k rds, but i won't shoot 2k round of 224 in my lifetime.

Top Bottom