Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Ruger PC 9mm Carbine

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the input guys, but they just cancelled my order. It said "Hello, I regret to inform you that the item you ordered is out of stock. Our attempt to obtain them to complete your order has been unsuccessful. So, at this time we will need to cancel the order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." They were showing in stock for several hours after they accepted my order, but I guess their system could have been running behind. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a load come in tomorrow at their new $40 higher price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot View Post
    Thanks for all the input guys, but they just cancelled my order. It said "Hello, I regret to inform you that the item you ordered is out of stock. Our attempt to obtain them to complete your order has been unsuccessful. So, at this time we will need to cancel the order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." They were showing in stock for several hours after they accepted my order, but I guess their system could have been running behind. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a load come in tomorrow at their new $40 higher price.
    I think only $40 higher is optimistic. Cheapest one I could find online right now is $649, and the ones on Gunbroker are all north of $699. I'd check your local gun stores regularly. Also, if you have a Rural King nearby, check them. I just bought a Diamondback AR at Rural King for $549 about 2 weeks ago, and it sat there a week before I decided to buy it. The model I bought was showing out of stock on Rural King online, but each store has stuff that doesn't show in their online inventory.

For reference, Rural King's last listed price for the PC Carbine is $549, but they are out of stock online. Might have one in your local store, though.
    Internet...Serious Business!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Route 45 View Post
    I think only $40 higher is optimistic. Cheapest one I could find online right now is $649, and the ones on Gunbroker are all north of $699. I'd check your local gun stores regularly. Also, if you have a Rural King nearby, check them. I just bought a Diamondback AR at Rural King for $549 about 2 weeks ago, and it sat there a week before I decided to buy it. The model I bought was showing out of stock on Rural King online, but each store has stuff that doesn't show in their online inventory.

For reference, Rural King's last listed price for the PC Carbine is $549, but they are out of stock online. Might have one in your local store, though.
    Thanks Route 45. I might be able to make it down to Rural King tomorrow morning. I might just get lucky like you did. I guess I'll start looking at some of the alternatives also, although they aren't too easy to find either. I picked a bad time to try to get a gun collection started.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Franklin arms binary 10/22 trigger is what I would want on it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5