Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Charity 2 gun tactical match

We are proud to announce our charity 2 gun tactical match benefiting toys for tots of North East indiana

October the 7th at the antwerp Conservation Club, Antwerp Ohio

We will be shooting 3 course's of fire ,one rifle only, one handgun only, then both guns on the big range.

We will be shooting at steel targets, paper silhouette targets, and bowling pins, we will be shooting from barricades , barrels and other obstacles, we will be shooting out past 200 yards.

You will find this match both challenging and fun. Please come support a great charity and enjoy a day challenging shooting.

$10 match fee

Registration 7:30 to 8:30 , mandatory shooter's meeting at 8:30, then the match begins

Empty chamber indicator/ safety flag/ open bolt flag are required, we have some if you need one, proper eye and ear protection is also mandatory.

A light hot lunch will be available for a free will donation

Raffle prizes, tandamkross has provided us with a S&W victory pistol "tune up prize pack" and a ruger 22/45 "tune up prize pack"

If you can make it out Friday night the 6th,help set up, you will have the opportunity to shoot the course once for free time pending.

More information? Aaron.kohler@yahoo.com or pm me

Anyone coming out that day?

Marksman
    Same day as IN State IDPA match.

Magpul has given us a few PMAGS .....so the first 25 guys thru the door get a free magpul pmag 30 round AR magizine

Might have a few more as door prizes.....

Come join us that day

Aaron

Sharpshooter
    I'm looking into this. It will definitely be an overnight trip for me. Waiting on a response with the specifics.

CZ i sent you a PM ........ this was a hoot to shoot in the spring and this one shoud be bigger and better, Friday night is set up and a free practice run on the big range

we will have a light hot lunch that day you can buy for a free will donation

the club house will be open, it is very close to the ranges, you can sit down in side, have a coffee, and there sit down flush bathrooms in the club house

Aaron

Sharpshooter
    Chance to shoot with the Marines at a Toys For Tots event! I'm in!

Sharpshooter
    55fairlane,

I have a hotel room booked for Friday night before the match. Still don't know if anyone is coming with me, but I am all set!

Just realized that we screwed up the adress on our flyer......should read 17814 Township road 53..........no ever said match directors were great proof readers.........

Aaron

CZ.......great .....where ya staying? Are you staying Saturday night as well?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast