• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    I'm gonna say 2 for rifle.......these are big stages.....I bring 4 mags cause I don't wanna reload or top mags at a match......pistol....2 15 round magazines minimum....but to be safe you might want to bring 3 or more......you will have time to reload your magizines .....no worries......

As a note on magazines to nubies....and I fall into that category.....clean your mags , make sure there in good working order, and label them,paint them ,do something to know who's mag is who's.....I lost a post band law enforcement only marked mag at a shoot,came home with some el cheapo import that looked like mine.....

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    2 weeks (minus 1 day) the hills have new dirt on them, 2nd pistol bay should be 100% completed, food has bought, (inside) bathrooms got a cleaning today, we are looking good for a great event

Hope to see ya there that day

Aaron

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    No online .....in person day of the event....first 25 guys get a general 2 magpul magazine.....door prizes, raffle prizes, lunch.......

I think there will be 2 stages set up in the pistol bay for fun,to shoot during the match......

Aaron

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    55 do you have a on line sign up? Talked to CZ he was fired up about this so naturally it got me to thinking

S&W- for the very few people on INGO who actually know me, letting them think that i influenced you in any way may cause some to think of you as having the potential to be some kind of public nuisance. Careful with that Buddy!

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Wow are we busy, making new v tac boards, new walls, and even a wooden computer as a prop.....

volquartsen fire arms and Lee Precision have sent us some door prizes......and we have food for lunch bought........

Keep an eye on the weather, it may be a little chilly in the morning.......but I think we are looking good

Aaron

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    UPDATE!!! We have added 1 more 2 gun course ( a 6 shot pistol , close combat rifle) drill, think working at your computer, and oh crap, you need to clear out the house , and 1 or 2 more pistol courses.....there will be non stop fun,excitement, and gun fire........

Pistol director asked me to remind you.....the pistol courses are big, you may want 3 plus magazines if you have that many......

I am off to the club to deliver target stands, pic up bowling pins, and clean the bathrooms

Hope to see ya all there

Aaron

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    So to keep the reset to a bare bones minimum, we have attached straps (made from old conveyor belting) via a lag bolt, these will hang and swing just like steel ....... easy peasy

And keep the update in mind......we have added 1 more 2 gun stage and more pistol stages

Aaron

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Lee precision has sent us a reloading handbook ....door prize..

..and a LGS has given us some critical defense 9mm ammo

We will have some new AR p mags for $5 each....

Praying the weather holds.....

Aaron

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    The weather looks wet for Friday and wet after 5pm Saturday......but I think we are in for decent weather for the match.....

So please dress for our ever changing weather..........

Wee ya Saturday

Aaron

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton

Are there going to be any Prone positions? I want to be mentally prepared if I will be laying down in mud, so I don't cry in front of the rest of my squad! Steel and Wood thrives in mud, but I'm just not as tough as that guy.

Top Bottom