Tactical Response at it again. Dangerous and Unprofessional ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I also stated that the anti-Yeager drum beaters have been mysteriously absent at the meet and greets? If your convictions run so deep, why didn't someone show up to speak out against him while he was here in person? Is it easier to bump your gums behind the keyboard, rather than in person? I mean several of you have a very scary fixation with him?

I didn't go to the JT meet and greet and I won't ever attend a Justin Bieber autograph session either. Not because I have a scary fixation with them as you called it. First off the issue is not with JT himself but the method of training he does isn't for me. The same goes for JB. Just because I don't like his type of music isn't an attack on him personally.

Does this mean I should go tell JT and JB to thier face that I don't like their music and training methods? It's not my place to help them develope their career path, so no I won't be telling them to their face. I see nothing good coming out of that conversation for either parties. Maybe they didn't write the songs for me or develope the training for me. My opinions are mine and your are yours. That doesn't make either one us right and the other wrong.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Great Vid Love machine.

No, I am never going to drop/throw/release my gun for any reason.

I do not carry a bug.

I do however know my hand gun doubles as a very effective bludgeon.

If I ever get past the limited round count in my 1911 and the spare mags I am either way deep in the **** (deeper than I ever believe the **** will get) or can not hit what I am shooting at.
    At that point it might me hands on. Why drop a perfectly good tool for this phase of confrontation.

This just show's why 1911's are a man's gun. limited round count means when you're out, you gotta beat them to death with that 3lb hammer. What good is a plastic gun in that case?

Add purple if you feel it is absolutely necessary.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    I didn't go to the JT meet and greet and I won't ever attend a Justin Bieber autograph session either. Not because I have a scary fixation with them as you called it. First off the issue is not with JT himself but the method of training he does isn't for me. The same goes for JB. Just because I don't like his type of music isn't an attack on him personally.

Does this mean I should go tell JT and JB to thier face that I don't like their music and training methods? It's not my place to help them develope their career path, so no I won't be telling them to their face. I see nothing good coming out of that conversation for either parties. Maybe they didn't write the songs for me or develope the training for me. My opinions are mine and your are yours. That doesn't make either one us right and the other wrong.

Come on Glue JT don't drop his pistol.

[video=youtube;3gOHvDP_vCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs[/video]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

If you haven't been to his training, because "it's not for you", then you are cutting out a learning experience! Even if it's not your "suit" I'd venture to say you'd take something away, even if it's DONT DO THIS! Justin Bebes, right there with ya! I've taken a couple of EAG/Pat Rogers classes, but will never attend again. I learned things, and he made me a better user of my carbine( can't say operator of my carbine, because that will invoke the Kirkdom). But his methods and ego turned me off to continuing training with him. I've stated, for the record, I've been to TR training, and met Yeager, AND I didn't agree, nor condone the ID(idiot discharge). I also believe that everyone who is in this thread that has actually trained with "he who shall not be named anymore" or that just likes the guy, to a ONE, has disagreed with the original situation. To each his own, and with that, I'm out of this thread!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    i have no desire to pay MONEY to be degraded and belittled in a class. Sorry. That's not my thing. If I want that, I can talk to the wife.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    That hurt Kirk....That Shawnee shot me and I dropped the gun...

But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position over the pan....:)

(Note to mods that this is flintlock talk and not an attempt to put in a dirty word......)

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Couldn't find the pic of me on the ground on the WWW but I did find a pic of the man who shot me....

DSC00858a.JPG

R.I.P. Brother.....May the Happy Hunting Ground be every thing you hoped for and may the reunion with your brother Marines you lost in Vietnam be joyful....

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    That hurt Kirk....That Shawnee shot me and I dropped the gun...

But to be fair to me the cock was in the down position over the pan....:)

(Note to mods that this is flintlock talk and not an attempt to put in a dirty word......)

So this is not a tutorial on how to use a bedpan?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So this is not a tutorial on how to use a bedpan?

I sense a new training point in the TR class. Another thing that doesn't really need to be practiced, but let's do it to make a point.

(Oh, and the rep hating Manifest Destiny people prevent me from repping you indiucky.)

Top Bottom