• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be harassed by police over the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, while those simple statistics are facts, your interpretation of them is intellectually unsound. One could use the same data make the case the brown eyed people are even more inclined to harm others. Or males. Or people living in Detroit.

You do understand the mere correlation is entry level stuff right? If you want to live in a society where the police spend their time 'investigating' the most obvious first order correlation they run into, you'll need to cough up a lot more dough to fund it.

You're talking above water to many here...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be harassed by police over the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Love it rep it up.

I take it that includes kids of nascar watching, Construction working, long hair country boy, Gun toting, church going rednecks like me.

There I said it.,

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Nope, not a LEO. Just don't see how a group of Saudis standing near where a bomb went off is any more incriminating than the hundreds of other people standing there. Want to question them on what they saw, fine. Want to question them on what they were doing there, no bueno. Your own words:

It's profiling and frankly, it's getting ridiculous to think that you can't be a Saudi in a free country without automatically being labeled suspicious. Why not profile the 100+ other WHITE people standing there?

I find it regrettable that the actions of their fellow Saudis have spoiled the national opinion of them, but that's what happens when multiple acts of X are perpetrated by members of the same group.

If a school or theater or or other small congregation of people is shot up, I'm looking for an early 20s white upper middle class kid on psychotropic drugs. If its a bom at a large event, I'm looking for brown skinned individuals.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Actually, while those simple statistics are facts, your interpretation of them is intellectually unsound. One could use the same data make the case the brown eyed people are even more inclined to harm others. Or males. Or people living in Detroit.

I guess that makes you wrong too. He didn't "a person of a certain race is no more inclined to kill him, he said:

Rhino, I'm talking no race is more likely to kill me than any other race. If someone kills me, it could be anyone.

Here's a fact, it is WAY more likely that a Black or African American is going to kill you than say a Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.

Are you seriously going to argue that?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I guess that makes you wrong too. He didn't "a person of a certain race is no more inclined to kill him, he said:

Here's a fact, it is WAY more likely that a Black or African American is going to kill you than say a Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.

I'll play....
    It's way more likely a Native Hawaiian will kill you, in Hawaii, than an African American.

It's way more likely that a Chinese midget on a donkey will kill you in China than an African-American.

It's way more likely that a white guy with a college degree will blow you up if you are living in a hut in Afghanistan, than an African American

It's way more likely that a mob of angry seals will club you to death with pickles, in Antartica, than an African-American.

But, to be fair... It's way more likely that you be killed by an African-American, in an impoverished predom black neighborhood, than a native Hawaiian of Pacific Islander.

By the way, as ice cream and covertible sports car sales increase, public safety decreases.

Last edited:

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Its more likely you will be murdered by your own government than killed by a terrorist.

But earlier in the thread we learned that that is OK because they aren't necessarily doing it on purpose. Even though their actions repeatedly result in civilians being murdered, yet they continue to take those same action over and over, with the same results.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND

You don't need to reiterate that you are a collectivist who doesn't understand the statistics he is using, you've already been more than clear about that.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I saw that, however it doesn't answer the question of "whodunit" for this particular event. I'm not saying he's 100% innocent of anything, I'm saying that just because someone is a Saudi, he shouldn't be labeled a terrorist anymore than you or I.

Uh yeah it does mean that they should be at least looked into. A foreign national doesn't have the same rights as a u.s. citizen or at least they shouldn't.
    We keep bending over backwards for the Saudi government and important Saudi families but the Saudis are the biggest terrorist in the world. Also under Clinton we could have killed binladen but they were worried they would also kill the Saudi prince he was meeting with so they didn't carry out the strike and well we all know what happened later on 9/11.

If I'm at a large event (which I try to avoid) and I see these types of fellas, well guess what? They are suspect until proven otherwise. I'm gonna watch them like a hawk and if they don't like it then too bad, I'm not doing anything illegal.

Now we see the two suspects the FBI is looking for And oh my god what a shock what description or profile do they fit? Exactly.

You sir can skip through the world with your head in the clouds all you want and I hope you make it unscathed, but as for me I won't become complacent because I'm worried about hurting someone's feel goods.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Chechens? Who'd a thunk? The only thing scarier than an Islamic terrorist, is an Islamic terrorist who looks a little more like Whitey and is predisposed to a fatalistic Russian attitude. Just find him, make him dead, and give them not one more second of media attention.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Chechens? Who'd a thunk? The only thing scarier than an Islamic terrorist, is an Islamic terrorist who looks a little more like Whitey and is predisposed to a fatalistic Russian attitude. Just find him, make him dead, and give them not one more second of media attention.

With Obama as President they might as well kill him right off. They will Mirandize him right away and give him an attorney if they catch him alive. So we aren't likely to get any intelligence from him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    With Obama as President they might as well kill him right off. They will Mirandize him right away and give him an attorney if they catch him alive. So we aren't likely to get any intelligence from him.

Should they not? I'm having a hard time seeing the issue with extending a person given by the Constitution, and decades of American legal doctrine.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Should they not? I'm having a hard time seeing the issue with extending a person given by the Constitution, and decades of American legal doctrine.

I heard a bit ago that he was granted citizenship on 9/11/2012, so yes. I have no issues in that case.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I'm not going to bother to read all eight pages of this riff raff, but to claim he has ties to Al Qaeda based on his tribal affiliation is absurd--especially when he comes from a tribe as large as the Al Harb tribe.

Harb tribe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (I hate citing Wikipedia, but I've got better things to do than pull up academic sources on this tribe)

Trying to draw connections between this fellow and Al Qaeda based solely upon this fact is naive at best. It makes your complete ignorance of the Arab tribal system quite obvious.

Top Bottom