• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I seem to recall "Whitey" may have had some help...At least for a couple of weeks we believed that he did.

sidebyside.jpg

Some believe he (John Doe # 2) is Jose "Abdullah al Muhajir" Padilla, a Mennonite convert...(Just kidding. :D)Guess what religon he converted to? Seriously guess which one? I will give you a hint...He trained in Pakistan and was caught here along with others conspiring to set off a "dirty bomb" post 9/11. Still stumped? Oh well..I will give you a hint...Go look at your "coexist" bumper sticker on your Prius...Can you see it? Now look at the first letter on the far left..Yes..That's it...The "C" shaped like a crescent moon...That's it!!! Islam...I know...I know...Shocking being as how it's the religon of peace and all but maybe he slept through the part where the Mullah's were singing Kumbaya and foot tapping to the Indigo Girls....Here is some actual footage taken inside the Pakistan training camp he attended...Pretty scary stuff....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwNg4lHFj7I

I don't drive a Prius. :dunno:

Here y'go:

That Saudi national? He's visited the White House MULTIPLE times since 2009

Saudi national Ali Al-Harbi has visited the White House multiple times since 2009 » The Right Scoop -

So was he conspiring with Obama or getting the layout down so he could go all Olympus Has Fallen up in that *****?

gdunn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    You mean like Timothy McVeigh/Charles Manson/insert any other murderer hanging out with his friends? Should I be more worried about Saudi guys hanging out than white guys? No type of person is more likely to kill me than any other type of person. There are bad people of every race, religion, sex, origin, etc. Bad people exist, they are not the Saudis. Nor are they the whites. Nor the blacks. Bad people are just that: bad people.

Not trying to be a dick... but seriously man? You don't think there are certain nationalities and religious factions that are more likely then others to do something like a terrorist attack? I doubt you've been under a rock for the past 12-13 years... so I am wondering how you came to this conclusion.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Not trying to be a dick... but seriously man? You don't think there are certain nationalities and religious factions that are more likely then others to do something like a terrorist attack? I doubt you've been under a rock for the past 12-13 years... so I am wondering how you came to this conclusion.

This thread is about a Saudi national who was spotted at the Boston Marathon. I'm not quick to judge a person based on what someone else, who may or may not have resembled them, did. If I were, I would constantly be on edge. If you're curious as to why I would constantly be on edge, I'll refresh your memory. In 1995, Timothy McVeigh bombed a federal building in OKC. In 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot up a school in Colorado. In 2001, Al-Qaeda operatives flew three planes into buildings in NYC and DC, while another crashed in PA. In 2012, James Holmes and Adam Lanza shot up a movie theatre and a school, respectively. There have been other shootings and bombings that are not as well known, or that I cannot think of, but that doesn't matter. My point is, I refuse to believe that one race of people is more dangerous than another. It is the mentality of people that is dangerous, not the color of their skin.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    It's NOT the 'color of their skin' OR 'their nationality', folks.

It's religion AND politics, because with Islam, the two are the SAME. Islam presides and dictates both.

While I doubt many Westerners have, it would behoove everyone interested to read both the Koran and Hadith, so one has a better understanding of the mindset of those the U.S. is up against.

"Known thine enemy", and "Never underestimate your enemy" are both applicable. For one who studies and teaches tactics, combat, and warfare, the concepts utilized and the underlying philosophies and mindset instilled and indoctrinated to justify and propagate it are nothing short of admirable, as reluctant as I am to say that.

Keep in mind, YOU, or Obama, or the U.S. may NOT call this a 'holy war'. But the terrorists are calling it exactly that.

Between the 'typical' (whatever that means) Westerner and Islam, the mindsets are so vastly different that it's mind-numbing. And it often appears that the Westerners simply refuse to believe, or at least understand any mindset other than their own Western one.

It does NOT matter that 'this' guy is from Saudi Arabia or 'that' guy is from Afghanistan, 'this' one is Libyan or 'that' one is Palestinian. Need to stop thinking that way. 'Cause for the terrorists, it's all ONE nation. And YOU are the intruder, the 'infestation'.

Example: YOU might raise or help raise your child or grandchild to play with the neighborhood kids, accept them and share with them, regardless of their skin color, nationality of origin, or religious beliefs. Western mindset, right? The terrorists would raise their child to believe anyone not entirely devoted to Islam is to be hated, and destroyed regardless of their skin color, nationality of origin, or other religious beliefs. Vastly different mindset, yes?

Whether it's planes hijacked in the '60's & '70's', 9/11, the Boston Marathon, or a myriad of other incidents, the events are not 'totally unrelated. There is and has been a commonality to all of them. ONE mindset, and ONE objective.

Anyone is welcome to 'poo-poo' that, but it doesn't change the terrorist mindset and strategy.

The Koran and Hadith are not 'just religious books'. They're tactical manuals. Deception, denial, subterfuge, claimed persecution, feigned indignation, infiltration, demanded preference, subjugation, collusion, misdirection, condemnation. These are NOT just 'words', they're actions with a purpose and specific objective.

It's NOT 'coincidence'. It's tactics. It's 'law'.

This isn't checkers. It's chess. And these folks invented the game, friends.

Last edited:

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    You guys do realize that the vast majority of Muslims look at terrorists in the same way that Christians see the IRA or Westboro Baptist Church? That's counter to your conspiracy theories, though, so of course you don't.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    While I doubt many Westerners have, it would behoove everyone interested to read both the Koran and Hadith, so one has a better understanding of the mindset of those the U.S. is up against.

Ah, have you read the Qur'an and Hadith? I'm sure we could engage in a great discussion over it, then. Maybe look at the emergence of Ibadhism from the Kharijite Movement and how studying their interpretations of the Qur'an can help us understand the roots of Islam and their influence on Muslims today? What else have you read on the subject? Hodgson? Kennedy? Donner?

I'm sure you're an expert on the field--years of research, right? Ah, maybe you have just gleaned your information from conspiracy theorist summaries posted on the internet? Or have you even read the Qur'an? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You guys do realize that the vast majority of Muslims look at terrorists in the same way that Christians see the IRA or Westboro Baptist Church? That's counter to your conspiracy theories, though, so of course you don't.

One difference I see is that most of us Christians decry the activities of the IRA, the PROVOS, and the Westboro Baptist Church, but it's very rare that a Muslim will speak out publicly against their more radical brethren. That being the case, why should we believe in Islam as the "religion of peace", when we see so much evidence on television that its adherents don't really believe in "peace" - at least for us?

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    You must not know very many Muslims, then. All of the Muslims I know speak out against radical Islam. Do you watch Arabic language news channels? Plenty of denouncing there, too. Travelled the Middle East? Worked there in a non-military capacity? Talked to actual Arabs? They will all denounce violence. Sure, you'll find the occasional crazy, but you find those here too. McVeigh, anyone? It's easy to slam the American media for ignoring issues that mean something to you, but when they ignore things that fit with your views there isn't a problem.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You must not know very many Muslims, then. All of the Muslims I know speak out against radical Islam. Do you watch Arabic language news channels? Plenty of denouncing there, too. Travelled the Middle East? Worked there in a non-military capacity? Talked to actual Arabs? They will all denounce violence. Sure, you'll find the occasional crazy, but you find those here too. McVeigh, anyone? It's easy to slam the American media for ignoring issues that mean something to you, but when they ignore things that fit with your views there isn't a problem.

I really don't need to have your obvious extensive experience overseas to form my opinion of radical jihadis; I can see all I want on television or in the reports of bombings and killings all over the world in the name of Jihad.

Frankly the Muslims overseas are welcome to digest each other like Kilkenney cats as far as I'm concerned. I'm also well aware that Middle Easterners often say one thing for English-language media, and something very different for their own media.

So what I care about, and don't see very much, are the Muslims in THIS country who are speaking out against their radical Islamic fellow-believers. Until I start seeing an outpouring of Muslim outrage - public outrage - at Muslim-initiated violence in the name of "jihad", I'm going to take a very jaundiced view of any contention that the majority of Muslims are for peace.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    Head out to your local mosque and talk to some Muslims. They'll all speak out against it. There are several mosques in Indy--including a very large one I know of on the north side. You just have to be willing to listen.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

Then why are there not more Muslims speaking out on American TV channels? Why only on Arabic language news channels? Why are there not signs in front of their mosques saying we are sorry the crazies are using our religion as a reason to kill. McVeigh did not kill to please God or in the name of the Catholic Church....apples and oranges. There is no one in this world that can tell me, that the Islamic elders do not have a plan to spread their religion all over the world. They want Shariha Law to become the law of the land. That is their mission.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Head out to your local mosque and talk to some Muslims. They'll all speak out against it. There are several mosques in Indy--including a very large one I know of on the north side. You just have to be willing to listen.

Yeah because they know the FBI watches their every move and has people inside their ranks and they don't know who they are.
    Do I think most of them would support terrorist radical jihadist if they thought they could get away with it? Yes I do.
    I don't believe for one second they are our friends.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I really hope you are right but I have never seen one on TV. Why is that? I am sure their apologists in the MSM would be happy to put them on the air. So they are only willing to say such things when no one else can hear? I did see that the Palestinians were dancing in the streets and passing out sweets. I remember the joyous celebrations all across the Middle East after 9/11. I never have heard any Imams or clerics talking of the need to purge their religion of radicals. The only Muslim that I have heard talking about this problem is Zuhdi Jasser. I have come to have a lot of respect for him and he makes me hopeful, but even he complains about the lack of other Muslims willing to speak out.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    This thread is about a Saudi national who was spotted at the Boston Marathon. I'm not quick to judge a person based on what someone else, who may or may not have resembled them, did. If I were, I would constantly be on edge. If you're curious as to why I would constantly be on edge, I'll refresh your memory. In 1995, Timothy McVeigh bombed a federal building in OKC. In 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold shot up a school in Colorado. In 2001, Al-Qaeda operatives flew three planes into buildings in NYC and DC, while another crashed in PA. In 2012, James Holmes and Adam Lanza shot up a movie theatre and a school, respectively. There have been other shootings and bombings that are not as well known, or that I cannot think of, but that doesn't matter. My point is, I refuse to believe that one race of people is more dangerous than another. It is the mentality of people that is dangerous, not the color of their skin.

Apples and Oranges...
    You don't see the difference between individual crazies (mentally insane) and a large group of people who believe it is their destiny to kill as many non-Muslims in the name of Allah so they can to reach their 72 virgins in heaven...now those people are now in charge of Egypt, and many other countries. Did you not know there are white Muslims? Islam is a religion not a race.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Then why are there not more Muslims speaking out on American TV channels? Why only on Arabic language news channels? Why are there not signs in front of their mosques saying we are sorry the crazies are using our religion as a reason to kill. McVeigh did not kill to please God or in the name of the Catholic Church....apples and oranges. There is no one in this world that can tell me, that the Islamic elders do not have a plan to spread their religion all over the world. They want Shariha Law to become the law of the land. That is their mission.

Where's the sign in your front yard apologizing for all the atrocities the klan has committed?

Interesting standard. Anyone who happens to be Muslim must apologize for what a few of the billion+ of his brethren did but whites say they're in no way responsible for past and present discrimination carried out by a few of their white brethren.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Where's the sign in your front yard apologizing for all the atrocities the klan has committed?

Interesting standard. Anyone who happens to be Muslim must apologize for what a few of the billion+ of his brethren did but whites say they're in no way responsible for past and present discrimination carried out by a few of their white brethren.

Your post just made me start laughing uncontrollably. I think you like to bait people.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI

I'm afraid that's simply not accurate. Nor have I cited ALL Muslims, but devout terrorists dedicated to the nation of Islam.

Evidence? We OFTEN hear Christians LOUDLY and fervently speaking out AGAINST the IRA or Westboro Baptist Church.

We'll see entire groups of Western people (Christians) BLOCK Westboro from disrupting the funeral of some Veteran, etc. People who don't even KNOW the deceased Veteran or anyone in the family.

We do NOT see anyone from the nation of Islam speaking loudly and vehemently AGAINST the actions of the terrorists. Not ONE Imam or Sheik has publically condemned ANY of the terrorist actions. None.

Even 'moderates' from the nation of Islam do NOT actually condemn the actions of the terrorists. Anyone who believes so has simply not been listening to the wording and rhetoric. Stating "Muslims are peaceful" is NOT the same as condemning terrorist action. NOR do we see Muslims turning in these terrorists, or informing Western authorities.

I've cited NO conspiracy. I've also NOT listed sites that 'prove my allegations'. Nor I have even MADE an allegation. I HAVE specifically stated that anyone interested should educate themself on how their enemy thinks. That's NOT 'conspiracy', that's Sun Tzu: The Art of War. One simply cannot out-think the enemy if they do not understand how the enemy thinks.

In this case, read and study the Koran and Hadith. Though, there are books out there that explain as well. Up to the reader to decide if it's factual or allegation.

Why you MIGHT want to ask is, WHY do we NOT hear moderate Muslims, or Imams or Sheiks harshly condemning these actions? WHY do we not see Muslims informing on these attacks and planned attacks, or turning the terrorists over to the authorities?

Example: Would a 'moderate' Muslim woman in her hijab attack you at Starbucks? No.

If she saw a Muslim terrorist walk in and set down an inconspicuous bomb in that Starbucks, would she shout a warning out before she quickly left so non-Muslims would not be killed? No.

That's NOT the same as Christians condemning the IRA or Westboro Church.

Top Bottom