• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7920drew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Lafayette, IN
    Not to fuel Kirk's Misplaced Fury at our hijinks at RileyCC near TERRE FREAKIN' HAUTE*, but . . . is there a reason why you guys don't keep one bay open for non-match use on match days at Wildcat?

* Well, Terre Haute is also on the Wabash River, so perhaps therein lies the source of the geographic confusion?

I have no idea. I've only recently gotten involved with running our matches and really wasn't aware that we were pissing in anyone's Wheaties. Could be that we don't have that many pistol bays to begin with and cutting one would handicap the potential to host matches on par with all the other venues in the state. I'd love to see some more bays added! Not sure where they would go tho...

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Isn't there a rimfire long range shoot on the rifle range?
    yes. WVPPS rents the whole range on the 3 rd sunday of the month. According to Riley Conservation Club policy that gives us control of the whole property. we dont have to let members use the range at all until we are done. we conduct our match on bays 2-7 and leave 1 and the rifle range open to RCC members. the long range event is sponsored by RCC and is totally separate from the USPSA event. WVPPS and RCC are separate entities that have worked together for over 20 years to improve the range and the programs held there.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    When will the game be over? Which ranges are you taking?

"EEt ain't low-dead..."

Rule #1: Electrons are always ready to flow.

Rule #2: Keep your bugger picker off the Mickey button, until you're sure of your target.

Rule #3: Know your target...as well as what is 100 miles South of it.

That is all.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    yes. WVPPS rents the whole range on the 3 rd sunday of the month. According to Riley Conservation Club policy that gives us control of the whole property. we dont have to let members use the range at all until we are done. we conduct our match on bays 2-7 and leave 1 and the rifle range open to RCC members. the long range event is sponsored by RCC and is totally separate from the USPSA event. WVPPS and RCC are separate entities that have worked together for over 20 years to improve the range and the programs held there.

The only issue I have with this is which event to attend.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    A big thank you to Steve and Jan for picking up my slack. I very much appreciate their help in keeping things rolling in my absence. My interpretive dance squad doesn't have a show in June so barring any catastrophes, I should actually be back at this game next month.

Top Bottom