Greatestsin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    Morgan Township, NWI
    As of right now I'm in attendance with a maybe +1

I will have:

Beretta 92FS 9mm (i don't have too much ammo so if you want to bring your own ammo I won't complain lol)

Remington 887 12ga(same)

The maybe guy has a CZ75B if he attends

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Work schedule isn't out yet, so there is a good chance I can get that day off. If so, my wife will be with me.

I'll have my 1911s, some .22s, my M4, AK47 (Jediagh, I think I got all of the cosmoline cleaned out "What did you do to jam an AK?" Haha).

tuoder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Meridian-Kessler, Indianapolis
    take a look at some of the photos from the last one here:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_events/89536-06_06_2010_nwi_meet_and_shoot-8.html

Keep in mind that this is only the 25 yard range. They have a 50,100 and 225 yrd range as well that are pretty much the same layout.

Aside from the lack of a 225 yd range, the primary difference appears to be that Willow Slough is smaller. Google Maps has Winamac at only 20 minutes further from me. I'll check it out.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Never been to Willow Slough so can't really comment. All I do know is that when we go we literally take over the 25 yard area and it's been a comfortable group of familiar faces with just a few "no nos" in firearm saftey and those "nonos" have come from the guest we have taken who are starting out in the sport.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    FREE!!!!

Just show up! Bring some toys if you have 'em, bring some ammo, and everyone has fun! There's always lots of people willing to share both toys and ammo for the sake of a good time!

AND -no range fees, no range master breathing down your back. Range master checks in every once in awhile, but we call our own cease fire and police the line ourselves. Anyone from new shooters to experienced shooters and guns from .22 pistols all the way up to really, REALLY loud shotguns are allowed!

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Cool! If I can make it I'll bring my Stevens 12ga SxS, a Marlin 90 .22 and a .44 percussion revolver. The has to be some people who have never shot one of them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom