• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Thanks WVPPS crew. Had a little of everything. If it would have been about 60 degrees and sunny it would have been perfect. Squad 4 was great and hopefully our newest first time shooter had a good time and will be back next month.

BTW... I did see the guy everyone calls "Ugly Steve" there! :cool:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks to the good crew at Riley for another fun match and great squad !!

Didn't think the weather was that bad during the match. Did get a bit too much sun standing around at the shooters meeting, if I got the gist of things correctly (I lost focus after 35 minutes or so) we should now all understand how and why pcc does not delay matches and there is some match somewhere up north (Minnesota I think but not sure) where they are going to shoot pcc and handguns on different days.

mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thanks to everyone for their help with the match. The setup and tear down was tremendous. Sorry I couldn't get the weather to cooperate. I'll work on that for next month. Thanks again I really appreciate it.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;8xRUmqq062A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRUmqq062A[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    [video=youtube;n6OjONqMZ30]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6OjONqMZ30[/video]

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was good to finally make it to a WVPPS match this year. Still looking to shoot well at one. Hard cover kicked my ass three times today by a total distance of an inch and a half. It was warm enough to avoid pulled muscles and such. Moving target worked real well for most squads. Look for it again next month and in the State Match. PCC ran smooth on our squad. I did not mind a rifle at the pistol match at all. Looking forward to shooting next Saturday at ACC. Bringing a pistol to a rifle match. (Seems like a punch line)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I had fun while I lasted!

I got to go home and out of the heat early due to a lapse of judgement/concentration that resulted in my disqualification for unsafe gun handling.

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    Thanks to the good crew at Riley for another fun match and great squad !!

Didn't think the weather was that bad during the match. Did get a bit too much sun standing around at the shooters meeting, if I got the gist of things correctly (I lost focus after 35 minutes or so) we should now all understand how and why pcc does not delay matches and there is some match somewhere up north (Minnesota I think but not sure) where they are going to shoot pcc and handguns on different days.

i think you lost focus after the first 3 minutes. ​4 PCCs on my squad and we finished first....no production guns though so maybe they are the problem....you know all them extra reloads

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I had fun while I lasted!

I got to go home and out of the heat early due to a lapse of judgement/concentration that resulted in my disqualification for unsafe gun handling.

I was betting that it was unsportsmanlike conduct.

Top Bottom