• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The: "it's time for a [black/woman/gay/etc] to be president" crowd has a pretty firm hold on the Democratic party, so I wouldn't count him out just yet.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The: "it's time for a [black/woman/gay/etc] to be president" crowd has a pretty firm hold on the Democratic party, so I wouldn't count him out just yet.

That's Lori Lightfoot. I didn't know she was running

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    It was the son of the dead perp shot by SBPD officer for coming at him with a knife.

Eric Logan Jr shot himself in the leg.

Soot and burnt gunpowder was found near his wound. He ran out from behind Sam's Food Market and approached SBPD officers who were on a hit and run on Lincolnway, saying he had been shot. SBPD officers found a handgun in the alley behind Sam's.

Eric Logan Jr. is a convicted Felon.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

Soot and burnt gunpowder was found near his wound. He ran out from behind Sam's Food Market and approached SBPD officers who were on a hit and run on Lincolnway, saying he had been shot. SBPD officers found a handgun in the alley behind Sam's.

Huh... If i was one to speculate, I would wonder if he shot himself somehow.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

That's priceless! Whatta maroon!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    It's funny that he saw some cops and ran over to them for help, what with them having murdered his father and all. Also Logan Jr. was convicted of resisting LE in 2017. He also has a level 4 Felony conviction for burglary.

He went up to the officers and said that we was just walking in the alley and felt a pain in his leg. SBPD recovered a loaded .40 cal handgun from the alley, and as stated, there was stippling near his wound, meaning the gunshot occurred close to his skin.

I imagine he declined an ambulance, as he got a ride to the hospital. Not Memorial Hospital, which is 1.5 miles from Sam's, but SJRMC Hospital, which is 7 miles from Sam's.

I wonder if the fact that SBPD was waiting for him at Memorial had anything to do with that decision...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    CPT Nervous;7973666[B said:
    ]It's funny that he saw some cops and ran over to them for help, what with them having murdered his father and all. [/B]Also Logan Jr. was convicted of resisting LE in 2017. He also has a level 4 Felony conviction for burglary.

He went up to the officers and said that we was just walking in the alley and felt a pain in his leg. SBPD recovered a loaded .40 cal handgun from the alley, and as stated, there was stippling near his wound, meaning the gunshot occurred close to his skin.

I imagine he declined an ambulance, as he got a ride to the hospital. Not Memorial Hospital, which is 1.5 miles from Sam's, but SJRMC Hospital, which is 7 miles from Sam's.

I wonder if the fact that SBPD was waiting for him at Memorial had anything to do with that decision...

The irony isn't wasted here.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Logan’s family has filed a federal lawsuit against the city and Ruszkowski, accusing him of using excessive deadly force. They’re requesting “compensatory damages and attorneys’ fees,” if they win.

In the amount of his estimated take from fencing his loot over the next 20 years,

Top Bottom