• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So the news on the "mass shooting" has died down. But the police shooting has been what is getting the news. Go figure. If the race of the people involved had been different, this would have been a quick news story and nothing else.

I'm not blaming Mayor Petey for the crime rate. It's been bad since before he got into office and I'm sure it will be bad for the next mayor. I don't see this going full Ferguson, at least I hope not.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My impression only. The SBPD never seemed to have the problems with "black community" relations like the Elkhart PD.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    50 shots were fired. Bullets came from 5 different guns. The prime suspect is Tyson Crawford, who is a known affiliate of West Side. It is believed that Crawford's intended target was a person whom he believed to have been involved in Tysiona Crawford's murder in January of 2018. He hit his intended target, along with 10 other people, killing one.

At least 3 of the victims in the shooting are known affiliates of local gangs.

It's a gang related retaliation shooting. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    50 shots were fired. Bullets came from 5 different guns. The prime suspect is Tyson Crawford, who is a known affiliate of West Side. It is believed that Crawford's intended target was a person whom he believed to have been involved in Tysiona Crawford's murder in January of 2018. He hit his intended target, along with 10 other people, killing one.

Another reason for marksmanship training in junior high; public safety.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Review of Kelly's from Yelp: "Great place during the day. Turns to crap with rappers and gangbangers at night. Go here after 9 pm at your own risk. I have never had a good night here."

I think that goes for SB in general.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Review of Kelly's from Yelp: "Great place during the day. Turns to crap with rappers and gangbangers at night. Go here after 9 pm at your own risk. I have never had a good night here."

I think that goes for SB in general.

HEY!! WAIT??!! WHAT????!!!! Oh, never mind.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011

And lemme guess; nobody seen nuthin?:dunno:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    So a local FOP lodge started a GoFundMe page for Sgt. O'neill to help with his court costs (?). G.F.M. cancelled his drive because they have say he committed a hate crime. I do not know the details, or all of the facts. Just what I read. Here is the post from the F.O.P.'s FB page.

URGENT: Anti-police activists have successfully pressured GoFundMe to CANCEL our fundraiser to help defend Sgt. O'Neill. After we raised more than $5,000 in less than a day, GoFundMe terminated the campaign because they say Sgt. O'Neill committed a hate crime. It's shocking and it's wrong.

Here's the news release we just put out about this. In the meantime, we have a new fundraiser with Fundly, a company that isn't anti-police. https://fundly.com/defend-officer-ryan-o-neill

All GoFundMe donations are being refunded. Please donate to this new fundraiser now!

They have raised over $51,000 so far.

And according to the article linked above, mayor Pete isn't doing anything to help. Probably just the opposite.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So a local FOP lodge started a GoFundMe page for Sgt. O'neill to help with his court costs (?). G.F.M. cancelled his drive because they have say he committed a hate crime. I do not know the details, or all of the facts. Just what I read. Here is the post from the F.O.P.'s FB page.

They have raised over $51,000 so far.

And according to the article linked above, mayor Pete isn't doing anything to help. Probably just the opposite.

I saw the FOP President interviewed on Hannity last night. Serious WTF moment when he stated ANTIFA has GoFundMe's.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom